Another tww - to first u/s :)

River54

Reaction score
I am going to make myself crazy in these next 2 weeks - first u/s appt is July 15th (should be just over 7 weeks then)

Anyone in the same boat?

Anyone want to wait it out with me?

I hear ya, it's so hard waiting. I never thought of it as the two again. lol

My first appointment is on the 17th. I've had it scheduled for over 2 weeks, so I'm going crazy waiting. It's frustrating that to have a baby its consistent waiting!!

Mines 2 weeks today...The 17th!! I should be around 12 weeks and I'm Sooooo excited and anxious and we found our early on I was pg so it feels like an eternity we've had to wait!!
Good luck to all of us!! Xoxo

Oh my goodness that is a long wait!!
How is everyone feeling so far?
I have a few cramps here and there,bbs sore, food adversions. Felt really bad over the weekend, but that seems to be better now.

Trying to keep my mind occupied, but I am finding I am getting distracted now at work with baby thoughts...

Hi River54,

I remember you from the assisted conception forum. Congrats on BFP! I'm due for my 2nd beta today, so nervous but hopefully will progress to my scan in 2ww around the same time as you! My clinic does 6w ultrasounds. Finding it really tough to focus on anything else, still can't believe I have my first ever BFP!

Symptoms for me include bloating, sore boobs, but still on progesterone gel, last one tonight! Do you have to continue progesterone support? or you finished up with it? Have you told anyone family or friends?

We have told our mothers and thats it for now, if all is well with result today I will tell my sister.

Congrats on your BFP!!! yay!!!
Let us know how your beta went today :) Can't wait to hear great numbers!

My clinic does u/s at 7 weeks and again at 9weeks. So, they scheduled me in at what should be 7 weeks 3 days.
This is our first ever bfp ttc these past couple years as well.

ugh - yes - have to continue estrace and crinone til the end of this month. Crinone is gross...

We told our mums, and my brother, since they knew we were doing the second IVF cycle. So kinda hard not to say much, since they all want to know how the cycle went... My mum really wants us to announce at the big family reunion at the beg of August. But I am not sure I am comfortable with that.

So, for now, we'll take it 2 weeks at a time - since that seems to be the time frame they set up for u/s

Hi River!! I'm a little behind you - my u/s is scheduled for July 22nd. I'll be almost 8 weeks by then.
Congrats to you all on your bfp's !!!
So exciting!

Hi girls from assisted conception! I just got my bfp last night at 5dp5dt and then 2 on a digital today! I literally cannot believe it! After 3 1/2 years and not one positive! Now I'm in a 1ww for betas, then 2ww for ultrasound. River I'm so happy to see your super high last beta! I felt bad posting my bfp when another girl was getting a bfn on the thread, I know too well how that feels.

wow lanet! congrats!!! Hope you get some great betas! Yeah - when everyone on the other thread were getting positives except one - would be hard.

I emailed my clinic late yesterday asking if I could get an earlier scan to rule out ectopic. I don't have any of the signs, and nothing would indicate it, but I am being paranoid, and just want some reassurance I think. They'll probably answer this afternoon. I doubt they will let me come in earlier, but it is worth a shot to ask anyways :) Can't believe I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow!

OH told me today that he is extremely optimistic about this pregnancy, and is already starting to think seriously now about names. I find it really cute! And we haven't been to the u/s yet!

Congrats girls on bfp! Great to also see a few girls from the assisted conception forum! Great to share this with all of you! Have to be positive and support each other!

Well Lanet, so happy for you! So, exciting! You must be on cloud 9. will you tell anyone early? I know what you mean about sharing bfp on the assisted conception forum, I remember when I was getting bfn, and it was mixed emotions feeling happy for the girls with bfp but down thinking when will it be my turn!

River54, Lanet and Mas: you girls could have twins, how are you feeling about that excited?

ATM: got my results for second bloods 411 HCG and progesterone sky high at 923! So, no more bloods for me, just waiting for ultrasound. My clinic does them between 6 weeks 2 days and 6 weeks 5 days, no later. I stopped the crinnone, yay! yucky stuff! Told my sister last night, she has 2 children conceived relatively easy, and she was so happy for us, was crying with happiness.

Hi Pisces! Those numbers are great! I think I'll have to stay on pio until 10 weeks since this is a fet and I wouldn't be making my own progesterone.
We are telling our parents and my sister tonight, they are coming for dinner. I know it's early but they know everything and have been waiting for me to test, they just think I'm doing it next week. I just can't wait to get over the betas and ultrasound. 1 step at a time, and for now I'm over the first hurdle and so happy about that!!

lanet - when do you go for your beta?

pisces - awesome second number! Must be a relief now :) Yay for no more crinone!

We were given only a 20% chance of multiples if we got our bfp. That and the low numbers to start, we figure there is only 1 there. Clinic can fit me in for July 10th now instead - so I'd be 6+5weeks then. Just waiting for them to email back with a time.

River did you test at home? When did you first get bfp?
My clinic said we have about 50/50 chance of twins. I would be thrilled!
My beta isn't until Wednesday which is 12dp5dt. I don't know why they make me wait so long

Yes, tested at home - roller coaster that one. Got a positive at 7dp5dt - when I knew the trigger would finally be out. Lines seemed to be around the same darkness for the next few days until I had my beta. - My beta was at 11dp5dt - and I understand the frustration of having to wait which seemed forever - originally supposed to have it at 12dp5dt, but I emailed them and asked if I could go in early...and they said the Monday at 11dp5dt would be ok....I took what I could get :)

It'd be wonderful to have twins, but I guess only having the scan will let us know for sure!

I guess I am impatient - emailing for early beta, now emailing for earlier scan...lol

That's the thing about fet, I had no worries about the trigger showing up! My kind today was darker than Wednesdays line. I still can't wait to get beta. I told the nurse I got bfp bc I needed to order more meds.

Great news River54, booked in for your earlier scan! I would be the same! Why wait! Not long to go! So, exciting for you!

Lanet: Wow! Good chance could be twins, how exciting! Any early symptoms? Yes, both our parents and sisters knew we were going through IVF so we told them. I know it's early but I figured you have to celebrate the small things, all the milestones, even if they are small ones, and stay in the current moment and think positive!

Now officially booked in for my scan on the 21st July, I will be 6+5 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->