Another update

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Hi all, sorry to post and run. I know I haven't been on much lately, but I have been soooooooooooo very busy, with working part-time, sewing, house, kids, getting sorted for Christmas etc etc.

Well I had my 2nd HSG test done today and it wasn't good, my tubes still have a blockage. My Gyno said " my right tube looks blocked where the join is and my left looks blocked at the other end", which is wierd cause we don't know why.

I am going to make another appointment and go and speak to him about either IVF or reoperating to see whats going on. If I reoperate it won't be till Feb, as I just don't have the time to take off at this stage.

I am holding up ok, I did have a big cry, but I am good. I have a wonderful Hubby and 3 fantastic kids so together we will get through this and figure something out. When I know more I will let you all know.

Again sorry to post and run, I just wanted you all to know that I have missed ya and haven't forgotten ya all and when things quiet down I will be back in full force.

All the best to everyone and CONGRATULATIONS to anyone that has got their BFP, or had their bubs since I have been away. xxx

HUGS Bek

Hi Bek:hi:

I'm glad to hear you're all okay, and that you're still feeling positive about the future. February's only 4 months away, and after Xmas is out the way it'll come round in no time.

Don't apologise for posting and running. It's better that you do that and let us know you're okay than not come on at all!:hugs:

I'll look forward to the next update.

Hi Bek,

Glad to hear you are upbeat and getting busy and filled with so much love around you.

Thanks for the update...wishing you all the best for restored fertility. February2008 is very close.....! :) Fingers crossed and lots of positive energy your way!

:hugs:

Was thinking about you yesterday & another member.

Looks like your positive above the sadness you feel which is great to see sort of just sorry your in this situation :hugs:

Keep well keep your chin up lots of luck and speak to you again when your ready to come back on even if it is to say hi make sure you do won't you :hugs:

x

hi hun good to hear from you. didnt want to read and run just want to wish you the bes tof luck whatever happens, enjoy christmas xxxxx

https://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n86/no1tam/Hugs/big_blinkie_angela.gif

Ah Bek love sorry to hear about the blockages. But I no you are strong girl. You keep your chin up. So what happens if they operate on you. Will it unblock your tubes successfully???. Do they think that it is only the blockages preventing you conceiving?.
If you get a minute love, pop in and let the girls no how you are doing. Carol was asking about you yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->