Another uti

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
Yet again I have another uti. Had 1 not last week but the week before. It's quite uncomfortable 😞. Anyone else having uti's since becoming pregnant. Can't remember the last 1 I had. In fact I think it was last time I was pregnant. I just know the antibiotics will give me yet again thrush argh 😕. I have had a tiny bit of spotting again. Only after I struggle to go for a pee. Just a little pink. Hoping it's just from the haemorrhage area that they said k can bleed from. I swear it's a new worry every week atm!

My advise is always get UTI's treated as one last year caused me to have a 2nd trimester miscarriage and sepsis. I'm also more prone to get them, but get no symptoms so for me its a bugger and have to pee in pots weekly.

Yeah I have started my antibiotics last night again. Had period pains and bleeding today. So think it is causing me to have a mc. It's in the hands of God now. Just pray it's to do with the haemorrhage area rather than a mc. But the period pains just don't sit well with me 😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->