Anovulation ?....

Oh how lovely your story is !! From going from being so disheartened to overjoyed...perfect :hugs: Just goes to show that even the all knowing doctors words can sometimes be wrong, storys like yours gives other women hope :thumbup:

My Daughters are 6 and 7, my oldest is 8 in March...and they too are my little miracles, I was about 20 when I was told I had pcos so I didnt think I'd ever be able to have children or at the very best knew it would be difficult but I was wrong, I think it took 4/5 months for me to fall pregnant with my first then exactly 6 months later I fell pregnant again :) just hoping it doesnt take to long now I'm older (32) but I'm staying hopeful it wont as since having children my periods have been fairly regular with the odd wacky cycle so again hopefully thats all it is this month...sorry I've gone on a bit :blush:

Awesome news on your opks ! I'll be sure to check your link out and I'll be watching for that bfp :)

awww wow thats lovely! Its such a great feeling isnt it, knowing you have beaten the odds! :cloud9: I am a true believer in things happening for a reason and our girls are clearly meant to be :cloud9: 32 isnt old so I am sure you won't have any more of a prob than before, especially if your cycles are usually regular.... Mine are usually too, like clockwork but I had an op about 3 weeks ago and that obviously threw my body out... I've just done another opk and this one is definitely positive! :dance: early night for me tonight :winkwink: :haha:

Thats lovely that your girls are so close in age! Do they get on really well? I was preg earlier this year but unfortunately lost it, that was first month of trying so fingers crossed it's the same this time around too :thumbup: hopefully we wont be far apart cycle wise so future bump buddies?? :thumbup: xxx

Oh how lovely your story is !! From going from being so disheartened to overjoyed...perfect :hugs: Just goes to show that even the all knowing doctors words can sometimes be wrong, storys like yours gives other women hope :thumbup:

My Daughters are 6 and 7, my oldest is 8 in March...and they too are my little miracles, I was about 20 when I was told I had pcos so I didnt think I'd ever be able to have children or at the very best knew it would be difficult but I was wrong, I think it took 4/5 months for me to fall pregnant with my first then exactly 6 months later I fell pregnant again :) just hoping it doesnt take to long now I'm older (32) but I'm staying hopeful it wont as since having children my periods have been fairly regular with the odd wacky cycle so again hopefully thats all it is this month...sorry I've gone on a bit :blush:

Awesome news on your opks ! I'll be sure to check your link out and I'll be watching for that bfp :)

awww wow thats lovely! Its such a great feeling isnt it, knowing you have beaten the odds! :cloud9: I am a true believer in things happening for a reason and our girls are clearly meant to be :cloud9: 32 isnt old so I am sure you won't have any more of a prob than before, especially if your cycles are usually regular.... Mine are usually too, like clockwork but I had an op about 3 weeks ago and that obviously threw my body out... I've just done another opk and this one is definitely positive! :dance: early night for me tonight :winkwink: :haha:

Thats lovely that your girls are so close in age! Do they get on really well? I was preg earlier this year but unfortunately lost it, that was first month of trying so fingers crossed it's the same this time around too :thumbup: hopefully we wont be far apart cycle wise so future bump buddies?? :thumbup: xxx

Hi there hun, how are you doing today ?

Well I say they are normally regular as in i would normally of seen one by now (CD41) lol I dont think they are clockwork though.

so if you dont mind me asking what was your operation for ? Sucks that it threw your cycle out :( but hopefully all will be back to normal now your getting nice positive results on opk :) or even better she wont show for 9 months and then she'll go back to normal :winkwink:

Yea my Daughters get on really well :) of course they have their moments but generally its so easy to see how much they love each other and how close they are, i hope it continues throughout their lifes, family is too special :)

Do you think your little lady will adapt well to a little brother or sister ?

Being bump buddies would be awesome, I'd like that :thumbup: :)

I'm sorry to hear of your loss :( I haven't experienced it so can only imagine how disappointing and heartbreaking that must of been !!...maybe like you say, things happen for a reason even if its not what we wanted to happen maybe it was for the greater good, i dont know, but I truly hope you never experience that again :hugs: xxx

thank you :hugs: it was awful, i sharnt lie :nope: I wasnt very well and I guess i just wasnt up to it...poor bubba....
I had gallstones and as i found out i was expecting at the same time, i drastically changed what i ate, to the point where i was scared to eat anything in case it brought on an attack (which was a million times worse than labour), therefore i lost alot of weight and became rundown etc, not good whilst pregnant...had a scan after a severe attack and baby was fine, saw the heartbeat etc... Then afew weeks later went back for another scan at 10weeks, just a routine one and baby had died :cry: so sad....so i was referred for surgery to have my gallbladder removed and here i am... If it wasnt for my baby dying i wouldnt have had the surgery and the whole pregnancy would have been so difiicult, watching what im eating etc not to mention stressful, so it did happen for a reason xxx

Thats lovely your girls get on really well. My em loves babies but i know she will want to do everything!! Lol xx

Awww bless you hun :hugs: sounds like you've been through enough ! I cant imagine really, Hopefully that all stays in the past and you have much better luck with your health in the future :flower:

Sorry for late reply I've not been on much, been feeling ok not so stressed as I was getting which is nice although still no AF !! Its now CD43 for me :( oh well hopefully wont be much longer !

Aww its nice your little girl likes babies :) shes going to be a great little big sister then lol :thumbup:

Hope your ok today ?

oh really, do you feel like its on its way at all? Aww :hugs: im glad you're feeling less stressed about it all.
Are the girls excited about xmas? With being off work, ive already done most of my xmas shopping :thumbup: never been this organised ever! Lol.
This will be the first xmas where Em knows whats going on so thats going to be exciting, although i get just as excited! :dance: :haha: xx

No I dont feel like shes coming, but she has been known to turn up out the blue so maybe thats whats she'll do :wacko:

Nice to hear your organized for chritsmas :) I'm getting there slowly but quietly confident I'll get everything I need in time (fingers crossed) I think being more organised helps to get excited doesn't it, nothing worse that the last minute rush lol

awww how lovely for you and Emily, going to be a great christmas for you both !! :happydance:

ooh fingers crossed she comes soon for you then! So you can get back on track again.:thumbup: ive only had one period turn up out the blue and it was just awful! :dohh: funny now though thinking back...it was my first period after the birth of my daughter and my sister had invited me to her works ball so i thought it would be a good opportunity to glam up and go out. Em was about 8 weeks old by then. Was having a lovely evening and guess who decided to show up :shock: I had nothing on me! I was wearing a dress! The machine in the loo had broken i had to ask the bar staff if they had anything for me to use!! Mortifying! Funny now though! Lol hopefully you are more prepared than what i was! :dohh: haha lol

Hope everyone's ok. CD28 for me and got a blaring positive OPK this morning. Feel really bloated and nauseous. My temp was 36.25 yesterday and today was 36.58. Praying an egg actually gets released!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 1
keeping everything crossed for you hunny! :thumbup: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member