Answer Brand - Help reading OPK

monroea

Mommy to Riley
Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 3 months now. I was on BC for 6 years or so and finally went off them 3 months ago. My hubby recently bought me a box of OPKs and now I just need help reading them!

OPK.jpg

What do you think?

That looks REALLY close to positive! Everyone's positive seems to be different, I've seen some other people who get really dark obvious positives, but mine ended up being just BARELY the same color as the control line. I was using OPK's for 3 months when TTC, the 1st two months the test line was always clearly lighter than the control line so I wasn't ovulating, then the 3rd month the test line finally got to be barely as dark as the control line so I figured that was my positive because I was using 2-3 tests a day just to be sure I didn't miss it and after I got that result the next test the line was back to being lighter...turns out I got pregnant and now have a 3 month old son =)

If it helps, I attached my OPK's from when I conceived, I ovulated really late and it still happened!

Attachments

• opks2.jpg
    opks2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5
Hi it may get even stronger than that but if in doubt get bd'ing whenever you think you could be oving not sure how long your cycle is so if its 28 days you will be around cd14 so you can tie up the info so to speak so you will have some rough idea x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->