Answer tests ??

Kazorina

Reaction score
I have just went to yet another local pharmacy to buy a test, I have wasted so much money this month its ridiculous. I bought an answer test which I didn't think we got in the UK, it's just like a first response except instead of £8 for one its £2.99!

Anyway I got a BFN on Tesco, there was a hint of a faint line but tbh I think I just wanted to see something. AF never showed this morning and I'm still holding onto hope from my faulty superdrug test, although now I'm late.

A line came up straight away and it was pink, although it started to fade really quickly. The test does say check results in a minute so maybe thats why. Anyone have same thing happen? The line is still there but uber faint. I have no tests left and this waiting till next morning has been going on tooooo long.

Pics please :) sounds promising!

Thank you for replying! There's nothing to take a pic of now and wish I'd taken a photo when I could see the line. It's completley gone now and after googling it, I found out it's quite common with FRER and Answer tests and usually means BFN! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->