antenatal classes

Nemo and bump

mummy of 1 daughter
Reaction score
hi all.
just thought i would sharer. got my first antenatal class tonight. me and oh are going. its on labour and how it begins. im quite intrigued. xoxo

Have fun and enjoy x x

Enjoy. Let us know how it goes!!

Coolies! I've got mine first one in a few weeks - I'm quite nervous! Enjoy yourself!

Hope your class is going/went well :happydance:

My classes were good and very informative but nothing prepares you for the reality!

it went well was a bit of a laugh although had to admit didnt learn anything new.think this was a combination of working in a hosp and on maternity unit and being a swat and reading everything i could get my hands on.havent got one next week as the 'talker' is off but the week after that is practical parenting and we get to change nappies lol.

forgot to say just incase you didnt know how big 10cm is its the size of a dairylee cheese lid. and pushing a baby out along your back passage (basically wen you end up pooing) is like a tube of toothpaste. nice now cant brush my teeth and cant have lunch now

forgot to say just incase you didnt know how big 10cm is its the size of a dairylee cheese lid. and pushing a baby out along your back passage (basically wen you end up pooing) is like a tube of toothpaste. nice now cant brush my teeth and cant have lunch now

Lol! If it's any consolation you don't have to see it!!

Glad you enjoyed your class! I have never had them. Had teenage ones when i was pregnant with my 1st but they were rubbish, we just sat around drinking tea and eating biscuits and talking about anything!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->