Anterior placenta scans?

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
hi :flower:
ive become a little concerned after viewing a thread in 2nd tri about 4D scans with anterior placenta.. I had one at 25 weeks which was lovely, great pictures.. I then went to book my second one for 30 weeks, which is TOMORROW :happydance: so excited...
BUT, ive read that 4D scans this far along with anterior placenta has a huge risk of rubbish pictures, im so worried ive wasted my money and I wont get to see my baby properly now :(
does anyone have any experience with this? any pictures to share from around this time with or without AP? please? x

I have an anterior placenta and had a 3D/4D ultrasound at 31 weeks 4 days...here is one of the pictures...

https://i385.photobucket.com/albums/oo293/mandyrene21/IMG_20130510_151707_zps599a9dff.jpg

My placenta had nothing to do with the quality of the pictures we received. The umbilical cord was in the way the entire session and caused the pictures to come out less clear. I did a rescan several days later (we were out of town so had to come back in quickly) and she had her hands in her face during that session! She just didn't want to cooperate at all :haha:

Good luck at your scan!

thanks for sharing, that's a beautiful picture she has such cute lips!
lol my little boy was naughty at my last 4d, at 25 weeks.. he had his head tucked so we couldn't see him and when we finally got him to move his arms were constantly all in his face :haha: little monkeys x

I had a 3d scan at 34 weeks with anterior placenta I have to say she was totally squished in there but it was lovely none the less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->