anterior placenta - when did you feel baby move?

libbymarks198

Reaction score
if you had an anterior placenta (placenta at the front of your uterus) when did you start to feel the baby move, and what did it feel like?

I'm just starting to feel my little guy at 21 weeks. With ds I was feeling flutters around 17 weeks. But now this is like full on kicks and punches. No little flutters about it

A couple of days ago (so between.19 and20 weeks) felt like flutters and now every once in a while what feels like a little punch

With my first I had an anterior placenta. I didn't really feel definite movement until 22 weeks or so. Weird flutters at first. By 24 weeks, she was rocking and rolling, kicking up a storm. There was no mistaking the feeling by that point.

I've been told my placenta is anterior and I started feeling baby around 16 weeks, felt her from the outside at 17+2 too! Most the kicks I get r very internal rather than feeling them all through my belly. I'm 19+4 and feel her daily, feel lucky as I know that's not too common. It is my 4th tho xx

17 weeks here with my second. full on movements and had my first outside kick today.

with both of my pregnancies, it was right around the time of the anatomy scan at 20w, and got really noticeable by the 3rd tri (could see and feel it from the outside).

Unfortunately, I haven't had regular movements with either pregnancy b/c of the anterior placenta, which is a bit scary! (I'm almost 35w and have only felt her lightly once or twice today- but we've been doing 2x a week visits for high bp and she's been fine)

oh yeah- and it felt like a tiny goldfish in a bag... that's the only way i can really explain it haha

Last time round I was about 20 22 weeks before I felt any thing definite but rarely felt anything due to the anterior placenta I was monitored regularly and he was jumping about no problems I just couldnt feel it, I have an anterior placenta this time round and at 15 weeks I feel the odd twinge but not a lot else yet, I'm not sure how it will pan out to be honest I do wonder if I will feel anything at all as I have no feeling what so ever in my tum due to nerve damage from various operations :wacko:

I hadn't felt my baby this time til the day of my scan!! 21 weeks he told me I had a front plancenta that I may not be able to feel him! It's was like the baby wanted to prove a point cos he gave me a massive kick to say he could do it lol

I was feeling baby 15-18 weeks then nothing since .. But the placenta as apparently moved right to the front so guessing she's kicking away and I can't feel her

Felt flutters around 17 weeks and proper kicks by 19. Now at nearly 25 I feel kicks all day and night and dh can easily see and feel kicks too :)

I felt him around 16 weeks but it was very few and far between, then it became regular for a couple of weeks, meaning I completely freaked out when I turned 19 weeks and hadn't felt anything for three days. Now I'm 20 weeks and having been feeling him most days for the past week, hubby has felt some from the outside as well but still not nearly as much movement as you would expect for my 4th baby, anterior placenta's are pesky lol X

Felt movement at 15 weeks but didn't feel full on kicks til around 19 weeks and kicks from outside 20 wks

Around 13-15 weeks is when I started feeling her move inside me. 18 weeks for actual baby kicks. I have been feeling her kicks on the outside for the past 2 weeks. They did say My Placenta was up higher but anterior. So I have been able to get a lot of kicks low down.

14 weeks was a "I think I felt the baby kick" then 15 weeks was "I definitely felt the baby kick!" Never got any of those flutters other women talk about

It felt like a tiny little foot giving me a jab :haha: Sort of like bubbles popping or gas running through my abdomen

I've had 3 children and eah time I had an anterior placenta. I felt my 1st from 20 weeks, 2nd from 21 weeks, 3rd from 14 weeks.

I just started feeling some movement this week. I'm nearly 17 weeks now.

I had anterior placenta with dd1 and I didn't feel much movement until 22ish weeks. Kind of had me freaked out since my best friend was pregnant at the same time and she had been feeling movement for weeks. With dd2 I did not have the anterior placenta and I started feeling flutters from her around 12 weeks but nothing consistent until about 15-16 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->