anterior placenta - when did you feel baby move?

Just thought I'd update the last three days I've been having regular movements X

Glad to hear it! I noticed that when my bump got bigger movements were more muffled where my placenta was and more definite where it wasn't

This is my first so I'm not totally sure what it's supposed to feel like but starting a few days ago at 16+5 I started feeling little flutters. I think it's the baby but I guess I'm not totally sure yet. I have an anterior placenta.

I have anterior high placenta so mine is at he front but a little higher, which i was also told I wouldn't be able to feel movement until later - flutters started at 15 weeks and then I started to feel established kicks around 20-21 weeks, and then it gets more and more as you go through the weeks, now nearly 30 weeks and can feel him kicking and rolling away!

I first felt flutters really low down at 19 weeks. Then at 20 weeks I fe,t a couple big 'pokes' amd then nothin for about a week! Now at 23 weeks I feel her move multiple times a day :)

Wondering if I am anterior as well. With DD I felt kicks on the outside at 17 weeks. 18 weeks with DS and I can feel movement, but not outside. Can't wait to feel those jabs! 😊

Anterior placentas with both babies over here. With DD I think I felt kicks to the cervix at 18 weeks but the real movements came later on. 20+ weeks I believe for both LOs. Even at my US of 22 weeks with DD I remember telling the Dr that I have not felt baby move today, but during the course of the US DD just would not sit still and I haven't felt any of that!

I'm pregnant with my 3rd baby,

First two I felt around 17 weeks,
This time I have an anterior placenta and didn't feel anything until around 22/23 weeks.

Now 25 weeks tomorrow and can see/feel lots of kicks x

Was gutted having an anterior placenta, we have our 4D scan booked in at 26w 4d (a week on Thursday) and doubting we'll get any great images because of the placenta position x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->