Anti nausea medication any thoughts?

ahava

me & hubby
Reaction score
Yesterday i think was my worst day ever. I cannot now keep any food down..however this morning it seems to be a little better.

What are your thoughts on anti nausea medication prescribed bythe GP? Has anyone taken it before, and how was it for you?

I've been sick since week 6, I'm now 15+3, been in hospital twice for drip too. I'm on cyclizine 50mg 3 times a day, to be honest they're not doing alot for me as my sickness is getting worse instead of better but they do work miracles for some people so if you're finding it hard to keep anything especially fluids down you should give them a try, lots of women take them and their baby's are born perfectly healthy.

I had to take some as I was sick every day all the way through - I had a reaction to them but of course everyone is different! x

thanks for those replies, im wearing my sea bands seem to be okay, the nausea is there , but not as bad as yesterday...i might consider them if i get very bad.... x

I have had really bad nausea from week five. I only lasted a week before I called the doctor and got a perscription. It helped a ton. Then I started to vomit last week. I feel pretty good most of the time but I am still throwing up about 4 times a day. If I dont take my medication then I am really really sick.

So for me it curbs the nausea but I am still vomiting. I would call the doctor if it gets worse. For me it is worth it.

If I was getting MS really bad then I would definately go for the anti nausea stuff! I have a major phobia of vomitting so even feeling sick can send me into a bit of a panic if I feel particularly nauseous! Bleurgh *shudders*

I was so sick for 2 weeks before I finally went to the doctor and got a prescription. Only then was I even able to function. I was sooooo out of it before. Now I am starting to feel better and have not taken a pill in over 28 hours so I am jazzed! :happydance:

If you are barely able to get by, try the pills. They do help. All the puking can not be any better for baby then a pill. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->