(Anti)sperm antibodies

elliecain

Mummy to Finlo, Kirree and Mally
Reaction score
Hi girls.

I am already down regging for IVF but they did a second SA to check out DH's status and added an antibody check. I don't know the % but he has significant sperm antibodies and they have recommended ICSI.

We were shocked, because his count is over 150 million and his motility and morphology are excellent. We have both assumed all along it was me... especially with my results: mild hypothyroidism, PCO, chronic endometritis and 15% natural killer cells! In fact, I've now treated the thyroid issue and the CE, my PCO means I have an incredible AMH of 78.9 and I will be taking prednisolone and using progesterone pessaries to counteract the NKC. It seems likely that his antibodies have been the most serious problem all along. I've spent 6 months on clomid, growing and removing a polyp, getting fat and depressed... all for nothing!

My question is this: has anyone else had ICSI with this male factor? I've not heard of it before and would love to hear someone else's experience.

I have a baseline scan in a week and will be injecting a very low dose of Gonal-F then triggering with Ovitrelle.

So my ICSI worked and I have an 11 month old son <3

More relevantly, we just started our next fresh cycle and discovered I&#8217;m pregnant. Naturally!!! Recent tests showed my husband&#8217;s antibodies are now at 90% but we conceived without any help at all.
It can happen. Do not give up hope.

So my ICSI worked and I have an 11 month old son <3

More relevantly, we just started our next fresh cycle and discovered I’m pregnant. Naturally!!! Recent tests showed my husband’s antibodies are now at 90% but we conceived without any help at all.
It can happen. Do not give up hope.

My husband has 95% antisperm antibodies, we already had 1 child when we found out and were referred for icsi but got pregnant naturally 2 weeks before starting, then 2 years later pregnant again and every 2 years from there, we now have 6 altogether. Interesting to see another person has conceived naturally with antisperm antibodies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->