Anti-stretch mark cream

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any good stuff? I've got some from Boots which smells lovely and is really nice and light, but I'd hate to get the end and find out it didn't work. :lol:

Ta

H

xx

I've just bought some from Boots too. Hope it works. I'm starting to apply it early to be prepared...fingers crossed.

ukbagpuss said:
I've just bought some from Boots too. Hope it works. I'm starting to apply it early to be prepared...fingers crossed.

Who's starting to apply it? ;)

I didn't use anything with Emily but with Jack i used the Avon one and found it worked quite well :D

Bio oil is meant to be great aswell

superwomble said:

LOL! My OH has started to apply it for me too. I have to confess it's one of my favourite moments of the day. I absolutely love it. :D

Mines called "Avent Naturally - Indulgent Body Cream". Anyone heard of it or used it?

:lol: Paul applies mine too.....I use the cocoa butter by Palmers, it smells nice and it seems to be doing a good job so far! x

Bloody Job and a half too, u shoudl see 'er belly, Bumps huge!!!!

Oh and if u go the cocoa butter by Palmers route, get the coconut smelly one not the aloe vera one it pen and inks!

Helen said:
superwomble said:

LOL! My OH has started to apply it for me too. I have to confess it's one of my favourite moments of the day. I absolutely love it. :D

Mines called "Avent Naturally - Indulgent Body Cream". Anyone heard of it or used it?

That's the one we've got I think.

I never used anti stretch mark cream, mainly as even before i was pregnant i had stretch marks from growth spurts, all over my hips.

I've lots of strech marks now but i dont hate them, there my nbaby marks and when i was alot slimmer i used to show them off all the time. I' will show them off again too aslong as i loose some weight :roll:

i used palmers (which made me sick so had to stop) then i tried bio oil to no avail!!! if ur gunna get them u get them!! nothing u can do to prevent it :evil:

Yvanne said:
i used palmers (which made me sick so had to stop) then i tried bio oil to no avail!!! if ur gunna get them u get them!! nothing u can do to prevent it :evil:

Agreed!!!! I got them with Jade, this time round it is trying to keep them at bay......seems to be doing OK so far too *fingers crossed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->