Anxiety about TTC #2

Hi ladies!!! Just wanted to stop by and share some test pictures. Last night I had what looked like a line starting on an IC. I posted it on the pregnancy pictures forum titled "I'm seeing things :/".
My FMU has always been terrible-SMU is 100x better for me in my opinion. Having said that, I've attached my morning picture. I see something, then I don't. So I'm not really holding out hope. It's the bottom test. It's COMPLETELY ok if you don't see anything!
And I'll try to attach my link from last night, in a following post. Please..let me know what you see or don't see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
Here is the link to last nights picture...https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/2101787-im-seeing-things.html

FH are TTC #2 as well. We've had 2 losses in the past few years and we're hoping for one that sticks! I'm absolutely terrified of another loss.

Hi ladies!!! Just wanted to stop by and share some test pictures. Last night I had what looked like a line starting on an IC. I posted it on the pregnancy pictures forum titled "I'm seeing things :/".
My FMU has always been terrible-SMU is 100x better for me in my opinion. Having said that, I've attached my morning picture. I see something, then I don't. So I'm not really holding out hope. It's the bottom test. It's COMPLETELY ok if you don't see anything!
And I'll try to attach my link from last night, in a following post. Please..let me know what you see or don't see.

Hi :) When I click on the pic I get total line eye as it looks quite blurry so I can't see anything. However, on the thumbnail I do see a shadow of a line on the bottom strip! Time will tell if it's an evap but I am keeping everything crossed you get your BFP! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->