anxious at 15dpo... compare charts? (dip and rise again)

Anon314

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been lurking around a number of forums for several months, but this is my first time posting.

My husband and I have been TTC for #1 since last June (once I got a period 40 days after going off BC). I started charting (combination of BBT, CBFM, ovacue FM, OPKs intermittently) since October 2013, but hadn't been very strict about it because cycles were 40-75days and no pattern ever emerged. I was pretty sure that I wasn't ovulating, so I saw my GYN about it after 8mo TTC. Bloodwork showed no thyroid problems and good ovarian reserve, so she started me on Clomid this cycle. I was really excited to see finally see my temps stay relatively stable at the beginning of the cycle, rise right about when expected, CBFM showing Peak the same time as the temp rise, etc. Progesterone test on day 22 (4dpo) was 5.9ng/ml which my Dr said was the low range of normal following ovulation so I probably did ovulate (maybe for the first time in my life!), but that the real confirmation of whether I ovulated would be AF on schedule or a + pt. My temps stayed high for 11 days, then plummeted below coverline. Starting since around the time of the temperature drop, my boobs have been feeling a little sore and I've had some spotting (only on TP following BM, sorry if TMI). With the temperature drop, sore boobs, and spotting, I was sure AF was just a couple days away. But my temps have been climbing steadily since the initial drop, so I don't know what's going on. Negative Wondfo hpt today (15 dpo) and Sunday (10dpo - I know that's somewhat early to test, but I was hoping for some Mother's Day karma or something).

Anyway, I'd love if someone could take a look at my chart or weigh in with their own similar experiences. Do you think I really did ovulate? Given that >90% of pregnancy tests are positive by 15dpo, I'm not that hopeful that I'm still in the game. Obv I'd rather she doesn't come at all, but if AF is around the corner, I wish she'd just show up already!

Here's my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4f7ee6

I think you may of ov'd later going on your temps but there is some missing you could be less than 13dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->