Anxious symptom spotting

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
I'm 9 + 2 now had a early scan at 8 weeks & all was fine

My sickness has eased a little last couple days which has panicked me! Done a cheap pregnancy test this morn & the line was feinter than it has been previously!

Am I being silly?!

Hi, I'm in the same boat as you. Im 9+4, had an early scan at 7 weeks and we saw the hb, everything was fine. I just feel less sick than I did before this week, I still get moments of nausea but before I was having to lie on the sofa all night it was that bad.

I don't think your mad for worrying, I am worrying too... I am going to book another scan before christmas as I got my NHS one and it's not until 4th Jan

Have you heard of the hook effect? Could explain you lighter test line.

Also symptoms vary - 3 days ago I felt absolutely fine after weeks of sickness and then yesterday I was an hour late for work because I couldn't stop being sick long enough to get there.

I'm not sure about the test because I stop testing once I've gotten my BFP (don't need to worry myself!). However, I have lost symptoms between 9-11 weeks with all of my pregnancies. That's when the placenta starts taking over. Your own body changes again, since it's no longer producing as much hormone to sustain the pregnancy - the pregnancy does it on its own. That's not to say that you won't still have sick or dreary days, but it's extremely common to have your symptoms ease up more and more as the placenta produces more and more hormone on its own.

Hi - I'm 9+5 today and feeling the same. My breasts are not really sore anymore, I've barely had any morning sickness. A couple days I go I felt pregnant - bloated, tired, etc and today...nothing. We had an ultrasound at 8+3 and baby had a strong HB of 174. I have had no bleeding and really no cramping. So there is no reason to really think something is wrong but I do. However, I do also have Type 2 Diabetes and have had to be put on insulin. High blood sugar is not good for the baby so I do worry about that as I've had numbers in the 200 quite a few times.

Anyway I'm sure everything is fine for you and for me. The first tri is such a stressful time. Baby is too small to feel movement so unless you have symptoms it's easy to not feel pregnant.

Take care!:flower:

I heard u shouldn't test after some week .. not sure but I think 8 weeks.. you can't count on them anymore ! And I have heard lots of women complain they got lighter but because they are not a valid method anymore .. if u have seen a healthy baby at 8 weeks that's good enough and sickness varies from day to day .. so relax and throw away all the tests lol

Yes must stop testing! Today I've got bad back pain sort of middle of back to the left side debating doc appt or just wondering if I've strained something carrying all the shopping yest!!

I used to get so annoyed with people asking how I felt when I was pregnant with my son.... Mostly because after first trimester, I felt just like myself except with a growing belly and eventually feeling him move. If your symptoms are going away, it's probably a good things. Chin up

Im 7 weeks tomorrow and have had no symptoms at all the whole way through. I am desperate for some

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->