Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

I hear ya!

I'm 34 and new here but have been feeling very old and alone in this journey. Most of my friends were older too but all have had at least their first and are trying on their second child.

Hubby and I are in our 2nd month of trying and i think I am driving him crazy with all the tracking and obsessing. We continue to adjust our relationship to this new aspect of trying to have a child. Especially since we were pretty sure we didn't want any. Guess my biological clock kicked in waaaaay late!

So now I'm in a hurry as I feel pretty old at this point to start a family. It's nice to read about others in the same boat!

Anyone else start this journey late because they were not sure about having a family? My husband and I have been married 7 years.

Hi controlfreak, we left it a while after getting married before TTC, it was 4 years. We weren't ready & to be honest still weren't ready even when we first started trying, especially not DH, he'd been persuaded by me. Here we are 18 months down the line, & both of us are desperate for a :baby: & it ain't happening! :nope: It's still early days for you so hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones & get your BFP quickly! Most of the ladies that were on this thread are expecting. Sending you lots of :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->