Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Wanna- you bet it will happen for us. You and I will get our forever babies with all the other ladies on here. :dust: :thumbup:

On to cycle 3 for me. :cry: The :witch: is almost gone, and I got some b-complex vitamins to take this cycle. I'm hoping it lengthens my semi-short luteal phase of about 9 days... Methinks little bean just needs an extra day or two to get nice and comfy. [-o<

On to cycle 3 for me. :cry: The :witch: is almost gone, and I got some b-complex vitamins to take this cycle. I'm hoping it lengthens my semi-short luteal phase of about 9 days... Methinks little bean just needs an extra day or two to get nice and comfy. [-o<

Try progesterone cream, I use a brand called Natpro, I'm certain it helped my beanie stick. Just make sure you keep using it when you get your bfp.

Try progesterone cream, I use a brand called Natpro, I'm certain it helped my beanie stick. Just make sure you keep using it when you get your bfp.

I've heard of that... only I'm not sure you can get progesterone cream in the US without a presciption. I don't think I want to take/apply any hormones without talking to my doc first anyhow. Can you just buy it OTC in the UK?

I get mine shipped from America, it's cheaper than from the uk. Google the brand. It's marketed mostly for menopaus but I found a really good reputable website which recommended it to help conceive.

I am under the care of a recurrent muscarriage clinic (I've had 2 miscarriages) my consultant is on the fence as to whether it actually is helping me but he said it's used in ivf & it can't do any harm so I'm good to carry on using it.

MacMomma8 I've heard good reports of Bvits helping short LP's! Good luck! x

Hope the clomid works for you MrsPTTC :hugs:

And :dust: for everyone else still to get their BFP

Thanks Rachel! :hugs: Nice to hear from you, how's the bump? x

Hey everyone I am 30 and we TTC number seven. We have four girls and one boy and an angel baby. This is our second cycle TTC. Good luck to everyone and baby dust!!

Hello everyone, I am 30 soon to be 31 and I am TTC #1 this month,(doc asst. IUI), I have every kind of emotion right now I will be starting Clomid CD3-CD7 and knowing that it may take several attempts, I still can't keep from thinking that it will happen on the first try.....Crazy I know but it's just the feeling I have.....I can't wait to read all the stories and share my journey with you all.....the best of luck to you all with LOTS OR BABY DUST:dust::dust:

Hi firsttimer :hi: How long you been ttc for? I'm on clomid round 1 currently 7/8 dpo & trying to stop getting carried away with myself! I've heard loads of 1st round clomid success stories, I know I definitely ovulated this month as I had scans & was told I had beautiful thick lining (dunno how as my afs arent that heavy lol) so I keep thinking this could be it! I hope I'm not let down :sad1:. Good luck with your clomid & iui! x

Hi firsttimer :hi: How long you been ttc for? I'm on clomid round 1 currently 7/8 dpo & trying to stop getting carried away with myself! I've heard loads of 1st round clomid success stories, I know I definitely ovulated this month as I had scans & was told I had beautiful thick lining (dunno how as my afs arent that heavy lol) so I keep thinking this could be it! I hope I'm not let down :sad1:. Good luck with your clomid & iui! x

I know exactly what you mean about getting carried away.......This will be 2 months of tring and I'm hoping that the first sticks, even though I have read alot of success stories as well as it taking 3 to 4 tries before it works, so I am keeping my fingers crossed and tring not to get to excited.....Good Luck and Keep me posted:p

Thanks hun, will do. So how come you're on clomid & iui already hun? x

Thanks hun, will do. So how come you're on clomid & iui already hun? x

Clomid just to jump start the big O and the IUI/AI because DH can't have anymore children...not sure what people will think going this route, but I'm ready and I have weighed all options and I think/know that this is the best way for me to become the mother I long to be.......:happydance:

Ah I see, so its donor sperm? I think that's wonderful that your DH has understood your longing to become a mother, despite him not being able to father any more children. :thumbup: x

Ah I see, so its donor sperm? I think that's wonderful that your DH has understood your longing to become a mother, despite him not being able to father any more children. :thumbup: x

Thank you, and yes he is very supportive and is just as excited as I am...

Thanks MrsPTTC. I hope everyone gets their BFP soon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->