Any 28-35 year olds here TTC number 1?

Good Luck becca and misshttc :dust:

MrsP - where in Sunderland do you work? I hope the doctor can help you :dust:

I work in a call centre at Sunderland Enterprise Park, just off Wessington Way! x

Two things - I live not too far from there, and I've applied for a job at a call centre there. Which one do you work for?

I really hope your BFP is just being shy :hugs: :dust:

Good Luck becca and misshttc :dust:

MrsP - where in Sunderland do you work? I hope the doctor can help you :dust:

I work in a call centre at Sunderland Enterprise Park, just off Wessington Way! x

Two things - I live not too far from there, and I've applied for a job at a call centre there. Which one do you work for?

I really hope your BFP is just being shy :hugs: :dust:

Ha small world! HMRC, next to the Royal Mail depot. If it's the same one, DON'T DO IT! I hate my job and I hate call centres! But it has it's plus sides so I think I'm stuck, at least til we have children and they're a little bit older. And I CANNOT wait to go part time, which I'll do once maternity leave is over! x

Oh it's not that one. I've applied for Fusion, it does Insurance. It's opposite the retail park where Argos etc is. Done call centre work before, for Vodafone Customer Services. I'm hoping I won't be full time for too long :rofl: I live in Southwick, so walking distance of there really!

Yes I know where Fusion is! Lucky you you'll be able to walk there & save petrol money :thumbup: x

I'll be saving petrol anyway, I don't have a car :rofl:

I am going to need to get one though, as I'm going to have to come home on my lunch breaks to let the dog out for a wee :wacko:

Know how you feel, we have a 18mth old labrador, we have a dog walker for him as we're both full time, expensive! Lol x And may I add he's out with her most of the day and still manages to get bored and eat the kitchen! :rofl: x

That is expensive. You can kennel a dog for that a day!

It's the going rate for most walkers in the area & he's out in the van & walking from about 9.30 ish to 3.30 & he loves it! They put pics on Facebook & looks like they have a great time, they go to Beamish woods & places like that. You can get doggy daycare at My Petstop at follingsby park but that's £10 a half day! :wacko:.

Well my AF seems to be on the way today :cry: on to cycle 9 hope it'll be a lucky one! :thumbup: x

I know this is an older post but wanted to join in. I'm 28 TTC#1...Semi-trying for a little over a year. Actively the last few months.
So stressful with a career and other obligations.

Baby Dust! :)

Hey Cajuncoco well done for reinvigorating an older thread, I am 29 and keeping everything crossed this little bean will stick!! How is everyone else getting on?? X

Part of me finds it really interesting to revisit this thread and see how many pg ladies there are but the other part makes me sad because i'm still trying. Congrates to all those who got their bfp x

Hi :hi: I'm still waiting, on cycle 1 of Clomid, looking good so far. Great seeing how many ladies have their BFP's, though I suppose I am a little jealous! Good luck to everyone still trying x

Thanks hun, sorry its taking so long for you, hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs: x

:shock: Almost a year and I still haven't even gotten a hint of a bfp! :dohh: Well, I'm still trying anyways. I've turned 29 since the last time I posted in here or checked it out.

Thanks huni, I know it will happen for both of us, we just have to be patient x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"