Any 38 week ladies want to buddy up for the last 2 weeks?

Aww congrats Corina. It all happened so quickly!
Glad you are both well and home :)

Wow Corina! What a story.. So glad he is here and safely with you xx

Morning all!
Still no baby and no signs... we do however have snow :S Just hoping if baby does decide to come we have no problems getting to hospital!
Think today will be a stay at home day.

It's snowing here too hun, definitely a day for keeping in and warm. I hope the snow doesn't affect you too much!

Morning! I'm still here too.. Had lots of mild contractions last night that have gone nowhere, again!

Luckily there is no snow here, just rain, so we are going to have a hike around Ikea for an hour or so. Its not too far from the hospital and my bags will be in to boot just in case ;-)

Have a lovely day and sending lots of labour dust your way xx

Have fun in Ikea! I hope your contractions come back! :D

Morning ladies still here too :) Had a really good sleep last night as no contractions actually glad for the break. Feeling alot more positive today had a really down day yesterday. xx

Well nearly the end of another day and no baby for me...
How was your walk around Ikea Mrs A? Any news from anyone else?

No news from me I'm afraid! Still waiting - thinking of everyone in the same position! x

Nothing happening here....going to bed absolutely shattered tonight. xx

Walk in Ikea produced some really promising contractions, the kind of ones that made me remember what if was like when I had my DD.. We got home, I took some paracetamol and the pains went.. They haven't come back yet! I'm so annoyed and p*seed off now that I have come to bed early. I just wish something more positive would happen!

oh well, there's always tomorrow x

These babies really are stubborn!
Not expecting anything to happen today, have a sweep tomorrow so will see if that does anything but sort of have it set in my mind now that I'm likely to need inducing. At least after tomorrow I should have a date and will be able to start a final countdown!

These babies really are stubborn!
Not expecting anything to happen today, have a sweep tomorrow so will see if that does anything but sort of have it set in my mind now that I'm likely to need inducing. At least after tomorrow I should have a date and will be able to start a final countdown!

Ive also got the midwife tom and hoping head is engaged so she can do a sweep!! Im also gonna find out my induction date but it will prib be sat as ill b 40+12. Please tell me they definetly induce at the weekend???!! So hopefully only 4 more days to go till i finally get to meet this little madam xx

I've got my sweep today - I'l let you ladies know if it's successful or not!

Thank you - you too for tomorrow :)

As for weekend inductions, I'm sure they should be able to xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"