Any 4/23 Testers?

I'm giving up for this month. He knows how important it is and if he isn't willing to try then there's not much I can do at this point.

My fx'd that his swimmers have set up shop in there and are getting ready to get that egg! Sorry he's not cooperating. Maybe he's struggling with the pressure of it all?

Can I join you ladies? I'll have my bloodwork 4/21 so I plan to start testing 3 days before then so around 4/19ish. I also only have 1 tube and I can only feel myself ovulated from the good side so whenever I don't feel it I just assume it was the dud side too. This cycle we did an unmedicated iui. When I went cd 2 I had multiple cysts and 2 new follicles / possible cysts on my right side. The re felt like we could just go ahead and take a chance. So I'm counting myself as 2 dpiui right now.

Wow breaking those were some pretty opks. I haven't don't opks in forever. I miss them. They're so exciting. And I have to avoid sh a couple days before o too.but because I get exhausted. The pressure is real.

Ladies, I am taking a little break. Had a pretty big fight with husband last night because it seems like every month we go through this and I have to try and try and try to get him to put fourth effort into TTC and I just don't think he is on the same page. I have given up TTC at this time. I have had a really hard night and am pretty upset this morning. I will check in as I can.

So sorry to hear that. I hope you can sort it through and be back at it before lone. Good luck

Ladies, I am taking a little break. Had a pretty big fight with husband last night because it seems like every month we go through this and I have to try and try and try to get him to put fourth effort into TTC and I just don't think he is on the same page. I have given up TTC at this time. I have had a really hard night and am pretty upset this morning. I will check in as I can.

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->