Any 4/23 Testers?

I have made a collage... :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_4974-1.jpg
    IMG_4974-1.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 2
Well, CD11 is here. Testing for O in a few hours. I really don't expect to see a positive just yet. I think it is still too early. I am having a lot of gas today which is causing cramps. But most of the pain I feel when it settles is mostly my right side still. I strongly feel like that is where the egg is coming from this month. Which sucks! It would have been nice to O on Mother's Day and end up with a BFP because DD #2 was born ON Father's Day of 2012!!

Hopefully you are wrong and the egg is coming from the other side! I still have faith your body will do what it's supposed to!

Nothing doing yet...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 2
The day before Mother's Day. . .

Attachments

• IMG_4993-1.jpg
    IMG_4993-1.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 8
Wish I was feeling more pain on my left side (my side with my only tube) but it's mostly my right. :(

Heart broken. My opk is at its peak on CD13.. And I'm in bed with the worst stomach flu of my life. :( The test line showed up before even the control line.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4
If you have dtd the last few days you are good. I have gotten pg with dtd days before ov. I hope you feel better soon.

Awww Breaking, I'm sorry you're sick!! but like Ready said, if you've dtd in the last two days you should be good. And, When you get a super positive OPK like that, it means you'll ovulate 24-36 hours later. hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow so you can BD! GL!

Can I join please.. Cd15 today and I normally have a 28day cycle so hoping to ovulate at some point today.. Negative opk this morning but I normally ovulate around tea time.. X

Day #3 of a positive opk and my husband said he has zero stamina left even though I'm feeling better today. So disappointed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2
Is there no way you can get him to try? How frustrating, especially after you were sick yesterday.

I know how you feel, I am 35 and have 1 tube due to an ectopic too. I had a chemical last cycle at 4+5 and this month I seemed to ovulate as per usual on day 14 after the chemical and my fella was working away over the most fertile days so we couldn't time the sex as good as we usually would be able to, there is only a slight chance and I am currently 10/11 dpo and bfn :/ So I know how frustrated you must be. I have no idea which side I ovulate from each month so I guess some months it might be the "dud" side. Maybe it is the bad side this month as I caught last month.

I hope he manages to give it a go!

No, if I force the issue then nothing will happen for sure. :( He is quite a bit older than me so his stamina is not as good and if he is the least bit tired or just "not into it" nothing happens, if you know what I mean. I am ready to give up on TTC. I know it will only be month 4 in June but seriously, this is frustrating.

It's hard when you have that window and things don't work the way you want them to. Any chance of seducing him and doing all the work?
I don't let on to Dh anymore when 'it's time'. I usually try to go days not doing anything the week before ov so he's so horned up the week of he's good to go any time. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->