Any 4/23 Testers?

See, now my body is just being mean. Lol! I got up earlier and it literally felt like AF started, stuff in underwear and all! Sorry tmi!!! I went to the bathroom and it was just a lot of clear cm. Now, I do get this before AF too so this really doesn't mean a lot but... I think my body is trying to be as confusing as possible today. It's driving me crazy. I'm ready for this cycle to be OVER!!!

Discovered something interesting tonight. I went back through my pink pad app and when I got that very faint BFP with #2 it was Sunday and AF was due Wednesday. Apparently I didn't test as early as I thought. This weekend would be the same thing, test Sunday and AF due Wednesday.

Oooohh sounds like everything is matching up! Can't wait for you to test!!!

Of course the one BIG difference between then and now was I got a BLARING positive OPK that time and the following day a SUPER dark dark dark OPK. But, one can hope...

Ladies... :( I caved today because I remembered AF now usually comes a day early on Tuesday... :bfn: I was building myself up for this for days, I have no idea why I'm so upset but I literally cried. I know everyone says you aren't out until she shows but unless it's another ectopic, it's on to May.

I guess you know your body better than anyone! On to the next month. I am a day or two out from af. We can try this all over again!
Are you doing anything different this month?

I am feeling really discouraged right now. I have been having a lot of pain on my lower left side (feels like it is right on/near my ovary). I read this means that is probably the side I ovulated from this past month. That was my good side. :( That means in May there is a good chance I will ovulate from my right side... well guess what? There is no tube there. I can't win.

I have seen many 'one-tubers' on here ovulate from the same side as the previous month to go on and have their rainbow. I will be sending out positive vibes.

Thanks! I'm feeling a bit better. It's just getting over the initial disappointment. We will still try in May. I should ovulate soon after Mother's Day so maybe it will be lucky for us.

It's a new month! And now I am officially in ovulation watch! I really want to see a positive OPK this month so bad. I did not see one last month... I will be scared if two months in a row goes by and I cannot see a positive. FX FX FX FX

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 8
Fx'd breaking.
I am cd5 today so I will be joining you soon!

Breaking: I just wanted to say I've been following and I'm sending you good vibes for this month!! I hope it's your month mama :)

flippor - thank you so much! I can definitely use the support. I will keep this thread updates as I go along! I may get quiet when AF is here but that is mostly because I hate being negative and mopey!

Quick question ladies, if we did the BD at 1am Thursday (today) do I log it as Wednesday, since I had not gone to sleep yet, or Thursday even though it is only 1 hour into Thursday?? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->