Any advice girls major stretch marks!!

birdy

pregnant after loss
Reaction score
hey ya have any of u had the dreaded 'war wounds of pregnancy'?:blush:
i'm still pregnant at the mo i have used everything and i mean everything and nothing as prevented them. They am huge red horrible looking things all over my belly and thighs, i wouldn't be bothered if they were little and silver/white but these are so deep into my skin u can actually feel them :cry:
i was wondering if u lovely ladies have used anything after being pregnant that has made them fade even if it's just a little bit.
xxxx

i just tend to use coco butter to be honest, i got pretty bad stretch marks when i was pregnant. There starting to fade a little bit now, but im not sure if theres owt u can do :( xxx

I have them and as far as I can tell if you getthem you get them and there is nothing much but time that will fade them!Mine are now just pink and silver 4 months down the line but are much much better!!They dont even bother me now!Good luck with LO!!xx

They will fade after you have the baby without using anything. Mine are horrid! From my boobs to my calves. They will turn that white/silver color in time though.

i've been using bio oil, can't say i've noticed a huge difference but they have faded a tiny bit i guess. i've also been using nivea firming cream with Q10 in it to try and help replenish the skin which does seem to of made them a little less deep but i guess the main thing that will help them to heal is time
:hugs:

I didnt get many when pregnant with Evie and used lots of Bio Oil and have already started putting it on now ive got 2 more cooking away ;)

They do fade over time you cant really see mine much anymore
xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Hi

i have got them they arent really bad but they are there! u will be suprised how much they go down once u have had baby and as u loose weight they will go even more! i tried everything too but just keep putting the creams on. i have used decleor stretch mark cream and it has defo helped i wish i would known about this before as i would of used during pregnancy also put some baby oil in the bath.

I have also heard the clarins oil is good??

they may never go but trust me they get better my main concern is my jelly belly!

didnt mean for the icons to be at the begining should of been at the end!! blonde moment

i used everything, creams by mama mio (£45 for a stretch mark cream and £25 for a tummy rub), bio oil, burt's bees mama bee, tesco cocoa butter, and loads of other skin creams and the only thing that made my stretch marks fade was not being pregnant anymore.

there is unfortunately nothing you can do to prevent them and little to treat them unless you want to get laser surgery. there is a cream called retin-a which apparently will help because of the active ingredient, however it is only available by prescription. they fade SO much and so quickly once you've had your baby though.

Oils and lotions won't make you not get them or won't make them go away if you do. It's about your body stretching and hormones. They will fade with time.

didnt mean for those icons to be there- blonde moment!lol

I've done nothing with mine, and they're fading. They're all silver now, and aren't as noticeable.
There's nothing you can do to prevent them, or make them fade once you've got them. Creams are a gimmick....they're an on top of the skin solution for something that occurs under the skin.
Cocoa butter does smell nice though, doesn't it?

nothing helps when your pregnant, i got them so bad, infact i even cried daily , they still bother me hugely im pretty obsessed by them tbh, since having olly they do look better but are still very much present, ive used derma mum and burts bees mamma bees which i have found to be the most effective, bio oil hasnt done anything for me really. im looking into laser surgery at the moment, its very costly but if it works id be happy to save up and get it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->