any advice thay would help to calm my nerves

akinsmom2

Reaction score
Okay so i have another original post regarding this but now a lil biy different scenario and confusion has my stress level thru the roof. Feb 20th i took a pregnancy test and it was post but faint i took lots more and had a few negative in there mind u i had my period arou d feb 3rd and i tht it was normal. The test wasnt getting any darker i just was moody and had nausea going back and forth so so then few days later i had some cramping and spotting so i went to the er and there blood test came back at 5 and dr said i wasnt pregnant well i took another pregnancy test and it was pos. Needless to say i finally went to my dr they ordered blood work on the 29th i think it was and my labs came back at 11 so he had me repeat them like a few days later or week later it was 17 then 21. Then 31 then 50 he said i was having a miscarriage i wasnt bleedong heavy and no more cramping so finally he said i could wait it out or do an endo biopsy so i choose to do the biopsy to speed it up well ot definately stirred everything up jn there 4 days later i was having severe cramping and bleeding with clots. Biopsy came back as early gestational placenta tissue
So between the biopsy and the bleeding with clots i figure and dr said as well my hgc levels shall drop fast. When they called me with my results they told me i had endometroritis which is an infection to take the antibotic and repeat my blood work i done that today and they called back and said my blood test is like a 100 now he didnt give me exact numbers but asked if i thought i could be pregnamt at this point and time i cant even think straight im so dizzy and confused i already knew taking a pregnancy test it would be pos with it being in the hundreds so i took one today and before the two min were up id say like as soon as the urine went across the entire strip it was pos right away. I just had the biopsy done a lil over two weeks ago . he said im not sure whats going on but I'm not gon a worry about it right now well course not its not ur bpdy but of theres a chance anything is left over in there im not gonna get rid of this infection or im really pregnant again

Wow that sounds like a rollercoaster!! I was misdiagnosed with a molar pregnancy, she's now a happy 18 month old. Not saying doctors don't know what they're doing but I think pregnancy is weird and complicated. Fingers crossed you get the results you want! :)

Thank you it has been a huge rollercoaster. Im tired of being a pin cushion i want answer and then best answer for eferything is wait two weeks

Omg wow how crazy!! Ok definitely keep testing and make sure your tests are progressing. Stay in close contact with your dr and go back for beta checks often! I say stay positive, but realistic and until this is confirmed a NEW pregnancy just eat healthy and rest! 💋💋

Omg wow how crazy!! Ok definitely keep testing and make sure your tests are progressing. Stay in close contact with your dr and go back for beta checks often! I say stay positive, but realistic and until this is confirmed a NEW pregnancy just eat healthy and rest! ����

Thanks its been physically and emotionally draining . i have more symptoms now and i talked to the dr and hes just not the dr i tht he was ill be getting a second opion and a new beta probaby april13th and a new dr im soo upset. Oh and i also took the clear blue pregnancy twin pack test yesterday evening one veing regular test then other being week estimator

Omg wow how crazy!! Ok definitely keep testing and make sure your tests are progressing. Stay in close contact with your dr and go back for beta checks often! I say stay positive, but realistic and until this is confirmed a NEW pregnancy just eat healthy and rest! ����

Thanks its been physically and emotionally draining . i have more symptoms now and i talked to the dr and hes just not the dr i tht he was ill be getting a second opion and a new beta probaby april13th and a new dr im soo upset. Oh and i also took the clear blue pregnancy twin pack test yesterday evening one veing regular test then other being week estimator

Update..... Went to the local health department today for a test and it was positive as well going tomorroe for another blood draw now i have nausea and my breast have been tender for about a week so were looking at a whole new pregnancy since mc... Please keep me in your thoughts...tia... I have already made the decision to do this blood test through my current dr but as soon as i get the result ill be finding a new dr since how i dont feel like he has been that great lately.

Wow what an experience you have had sounds very confusing and stressful, presumably you have had sex since your biopsy and miscarriage then? Was it straight after? Xx

Congrats love! This is the first piece to good news! First finding out its a new pregnancy, now just getting checked to make sure everything is ok!! What an amazing miracle!! Praying for you!

As far as I'm aware endometriosis wont be cured by antibiotics?

Yeah I was thinking the same, are you sure they said endometriosis? As far as I am aware it's a condition where the womb lining attaches and starts to grow on other body organs??

Yeah I was thinking the same, are you sure they said endometriosis? As far as I am aware it's a condition where the womb lining attaches and starts to grow on other body organs??

Yeah it is, my sister has it and has had surgery several times to remove the tissue. Its a long term incurable condition which can only be diagnosed surgically and flares up every month.

Did he maybe say an infection in the endometrium?

Wow what an experience you have had sounds very confusing and stressful, presumably you have had sex since your biopsy and miscarriage then? Was it straight after? Xx

No ultrasound there telling me thatbmy levels. Arent high enough

Endometritits its an infection

I am pretty sure we had sex 4 or 5 days after. I had my blood drawn today and now its only 128.7 and he say he doesnt think its a new pregnancy so hes not doing no further test. So in all i already had my mind made up that i was going to get a new dr so i go Friday to the new dr

It sounds very confusing and I really hope you are doing ok, you'll have to question a dr again though about what is wrong Hun as endometriosis is endometritits as you have spelt it something altogether different or did you mean endometriosis? That might be where the confusion is two similar words? Xx

It sounds very confusing and I really hope you are doing ok, you'll have to question a dr again though about what is wrong Hun as endometriosis is endometritits as you have spelt it something altogether different or did you mean endometriosis? That might be where the confusion is two similar words? Xx

Did not mean endometrosis

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"