Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

BabyDancer34- I hope that you don't mind that I made a spreadsheet for the genders. I had a lot of free time yesterday.

I have it updated to #197.

I can't believe that we have 138 April 2010 mommies. I wonder if that is normal for each month.

Hey! I don't mind at all. I think it's fab!! Can you add me as team yellow? Thanks.

Thank you and I'll update you to team yellow.

You all are so lucky to be finding out already! I don't get to find out until Dec. 9th. Seems forever away!

Hey Girlies....Im due 27th April ...20 week scan on 9th December, CANT WAIT to find out if im on team blue or pink :)

Hi all...I'm due on the 24th April and will find out which team I'm in 10th Dec. Enjoy your journeys x

hi everybody :hi:

Im know Im a tad late :blush: but pretty pleeeeeease can I join your april mummies thread?

Im due April 16th with baby number 2 :cloud9:

xx

Hey great spreadsheet! I'll be staying on team yellow! Did with my other two and whlst the temptation is there, the surprise at the end just clinches the whole experience!

Hope everyone is feeling good, my nausea kinda fading still there but not all the time!

I'm thinking this ones a boy thought we shall see watch this space!

Hi,

found out yesterday that I'm due on the 20th of April :happydance:
I will find out if I'm team Blue or Pink on the 4th of December...long time to wait but I'll update you.

Loving the spreadsheet btw!!

Yay at the spreadsheet, it's fantastic! So many April mummies to follow!
I found out on Tuesday I'm having another boy, so team blue for me!

I really can't wait till New Year, things will really seem to speed up then :happydance:

Hey ladies, It's Proudmom! Im new to this site just scoping it out! I am due April 30, 2010!

Im due in April :)
April 30th!
Im officially in my second trimester! Yay! lol.

Hiya, my bubs is due on the 7th or 8th April depending on whether I go by my dates or the hospitals!!
It's a weird week this one. I have been nipping back and fore too but I guess we are officially second trimesters now eh?!

HI THERE IM ALSO A APRIL MUMMY DUE 28TH 2010 X:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"