Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

April 28th here :wohoo:

CONGRATS HUN U ARE DUE SAME DAY AS ME , WOOOOOOOOOOOP, IVE JUST HAD MY 16 WEEK 4D SCAN TODAY FOUND OUT IM HAVING A BOY THE PICS CAME OUT GREAT WILL POST THEM TOMORROW XXXXXXXXXXXX:thumbup:

Oooh congrats, sorry only just seen this! Was thinking of having a 16wk scan but decided to splash out on a new fridge freezer instead :lol: ...gotta wait til Dec 9th now to find out :(

I am due april the 2nd but i am not sure if i am one of the list lol, not been on for over a month just moved house, no internet, booooo!! xx

Hi. My name is Courtney. Im new to the message boards!

I'm pregnant with Baby #3 due April 25th!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

:wave: Welcome to BnB, and to the April Mummies!!

How's everyone doing? Is everyone feeling movement now? I think I have done a few times, but not everyday yet. I have an anterior placenta, which makes it harder to feel baby. :(
Other than that everything is going well. I'm waiting till 21 weeks for my next scan, because apparently there is a better chance that they will pick up heart abnormalities at that stage. So I'm going to book for 10 December. Next mw appt is 11 December so that will be a good week.

Hope everyone is doing well... :hugs: to all.

Hi .can you add me to the list? im due april 23rd, i dont get my scan until 11t dec so dont know if its pink or blue yet, hoping for blue after 3 girls..lol

:wave: Welcome to BnB, and to the April Mummies!!

How's everyone doing? Is everyone feeling movement now? I think I have done a few times, but not everyday yet. I have an anterior placenta, which makes it harder to feel baby. :(
Other than that everything is going well. I'm waiting till 21 weeks for my next scan, because apparently there is a better chance that they will pick up heart abnormalities at that stage. So I'm going to book for 10 December. Next mw appt is 11 December so that will be a good week.

Hope everyone is doing well... :hugs: to all.

I've started feeling some movement too! Not all the time, only in the evenings when I'm relaxing or during the night. Hope all is well!

I've had a lot more regular quickening in the last few days, mostly of an evening and I think I felt like baby flicked me once. Had REALLY bad round ligament pains the last 3-4 days which have kept me awake and I cannot for the life of me get comfy in bed. I've tried pillows, cushions and all sorts - I wake up with really bad back ache.

How's everyone else getting on?

Hey girls, sorry that I was MIA I have had family problems going on. I have updated the spreadsheet completely but my photo editor is acting up. I'll have it up ASAP.

I have been feeling moving regularly this is my favorite part of pregnancy.

Here you go girls. Everything in here has slowed down a lot. I hope everyone is having a great pregnancy.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/dricka01/bnb-2.jpg

I like the new look on the chart. Can't wait until I can stick my baby's gender on there. I'm in the countdown now..6 days to go!

I agree, this thread has died way down. Hopefully that means everyone is doing wonderfully!!

Hey all,

I'm new here. I'm due 25th April, our first after a while trying!

We are not finding out the gender.

X

I like the new look on the chart. Can't wait until I can stick my baby's gender on there. I'm in the countdown now..6 days to go!

I agree, this thread has died way down. Hopefully that means everyone is doing wonderfully!!

Thank you. I'll be looking forward to adding your heart. :)

I have the chart updated. I'll post the new one when I have more updates. There are a lot of girls finding out in the next week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->