Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

Thanks for updating everything Babydancer & Mommyof3girls!

And a big welcome to all our new April Mummies!! :wave:

Things have been pretty non-eventful for me lately. Just plodding along, waiting for my next scan and mw appointments. Hopefully at the scan we'll be able to find out what we're having (other than a baby, of course!).
OH and I would both really like a boy this time, but I expect it will be another girl.

Hope everyone is doing OK. See ya!

Hi :wave:

Not posted for ages. Nothing much to say really!!!!

I am expanding and don't feel too bad at all,had quite a bit of movement two almighty thumps on an evening and just movement felt when I am laid in bed on my side at night.
I have had a lot of headaches that seem to linger all day long I just put up with them and if they get too much take myself off for a kip! Thank goodness I am not working is all I can say!

My daughter had her Cervical Cancer jab yesterday and has complained of a sore arm all evening and this morning....still mananged to curl her hair herself mind!!!!!

I am due to see my consultant on 3rd Dec to check all is ok with LO after being on Clexane jabs for the past two months!
My Anomoly scan is on the 18th Dec and I asked if my 12 year old daughter could possibly come and I got a resounding NO she is sooo disappointed as she has only seen stil pics.

However my wonderful consultant has agreed that she can come on the 3rd so hopefully FX'd Lo will cooperate with some acrobatics for her like last time!!!!!
Do you think they will be able to tell if we are on team Blue or Pink?? I know it all depends on how LO is laying but is it possible at 18 weeks?

Hope everyone else is doing well and not suffering too many ailments!

:hugs: Jacci.xxx

I am expanding and don't feel too bad at all,had quite a bit of movement two almighty thumps on an evening and just movement felt when I am laid in bed on my side at night.
I have had a lot of headaches that seem to linger all day long I just put up with them and if they get too much take myself off for a kip! Thank goodness I am not working is all I can say!

My daughter had her Cervical Cancer jab yesterday and has complained of a sore arm all evening and this morning....still mananged to curl her hair herself mind!!!!!

I am due to see my consultant on 3rd Dec to check all is ok with LO after being on Clexane jabs for the past two months!
My Anomoly scan is on the 18th Dec and I asked if my 12 year old daughter could possibly come and I got a resounding NO she is sooo disappointed as she has only seen stil pics.

However my wonderful consultant has agreed that she can come on the 3rd so hopefully FX'd Lo will cooperate with some acrobatics for her like last time!!!!!
Do you think they will be able to tell if we are on team Blue or Pink?? I know it all depends on how LO is laying but is it possible at 18 weeks?

hi there i am also from northampton, kingsthorpe i am 18 weeks today so u are due one day before me, congrats too u, i found out i am having a boy at my 16 week scan where in npton are u?? ive also had awful headaches look really pale @ the mo but getting on with it excited for 21 week scan 11th december had a private one in kettering preview at 16 weeks xxxx:thumbup:

Wohoo, I'm having a boy! Didn't know if you wanted to update that information!? Thought I'd announce it anyway. soooooo chuffed :thumbup::happydance:

hi there i am also from northampton, kingsthorpe i am 18 weeks today so u are due one day before me, congrats too u, i found out i am having a boy at my 16 week scan where in npton are u?? ive also had awful headaches look really pale @ the mo but getting on with it excited for 21 week scan 11th december had a private one in kettering preview at 16 weeks xxxx:thumbup:

Hey not actually in Northampton We live in Wellingborough. Feel ok apart from headaches,just cannot seem to shake them off at all!!

somehow never made it on the list, but i'm due april 4, having a little boy!

Congrats on the boy, Luuluu!
I would so like to have a boy this time, but feel it is unlikely. Hopefully we'll be able to find out at our next scan.

I'm still not feeling regular movement, just the odd fluttering sensation every now and then. I can't wait till it starts for real.

Summer starts here officially on Tuesday. We've had beautiful weather all week... Of course, now that it's Saturday it's now raining. A lot. And the wind has turned to the south so it's not even all that warm any more. :(
Still, at least it saves me from having to water the veggies!!

Hey girls! :) How is everyone doing? I have stalked everyone tonight so I can update the list. I got really bored and I needed something to do. :) I'm trying to make the chart readable but I'm having problems. Here is what I have so far.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/dricka01/bnb-2-1.jpg

To kill a couple minutes I figured out.......

So far there is 173 April Mommies/Mummies

:yellow: = 21
:blue: = 27
:pink: = 24

I can't believe there are almost 200 april mommies/mummies. I think that is crazy.

I'm trying to make the chart readable but I'm having problems.

Thank you so much for keeping track of us all!!
Have you thought about spreading it out differently? If you made it more columns across, and fewer rows, I think you could make it a bit bigger, and therefore easier to read.
:shrug: Just a thought.

We had a lovely day here today... Beautiful sunshine and very little wind. Took Freya for a ride on her bike to get an ice block. :)
Still little movement. Sometimes I worry about it a little, but I try not to. There's nothing I can do about it afterall.

Enjoy your Sunday, northern hemisphere people who haven't had it yet!

Well I had my ultrasound today but unfortunately the baby was pretty stubborn and wouldn't show us the goods. The good thing is that everything is fine and all healthy. I have another ultrasound on January 5 so hopefully we'll find out the gender then.

The doctor said he thought he saw labia but didn't want to say anything conclusive in case he was wrong. He also told me I get an ultrasound every month due to my cyst. haha I never thought I'd say yay for a cyst!

I had my 20 week scan today and baby had legs crossed. >.< so I guess I'm on team yellow. :D

I had my 20 week scan today and baby had legs crossed. >.< so I guess I'm on team yellow. :D

Aww how cute! I have my scan in a couple weeks and am nervous baby will have its legs crossed because I really want to find out what team I'm on! :)

Well I had my ultrasound today but unfortunately the baby was pretty stubborn and wouldn't show us the goods. The good thing is that everything is fine and all healthy. I have another ultrasound on January 5 so hopefully we'll find out the gender then.

The doctor said he thought he saw labia but didn't want to say anything conclusive in case he was wrong. He also told me I get an ultrasound every month due to my cyst. haha I never thought I'd say yay for a cyst!

I'll put you on team yellow until you find out. is that okay?

I'll put you on team yellow until you find out. is that okay?

Yea that's fine :D Let's hope I'm not on it too long!

I am so desperate to see what we are having!! I have an appointment on thursday night with my consultant so MAYBE see then ....if not I have to wait till 18th Dec!!!!!

PLEASE.....let this one show all!!!!!!

I am so desperate to see what we are having!! I have an appointment on thursday night with my consultant so MAYBE see then ....if not I have to wait till 18th Dec!!!!!

PLEASE.....let this one show all!!!!!!

Good luck! I hope your baby isn't shy or stubborn! :D

hi everyone. just found out i'm on team blue so excited. mommy of 3 girls i dont no how you find time to do that spreadsheet and work out the numbers but thanks its nice to see just how many mums we've got

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->