Any April Mummies? 165 so far! [all welcome]

I'm updated to #280. I'm just going to update the spreadsheet once a week. It is a lot easier on me to do it that way.

https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b11/dricka01/bnb-1copy-4.jpg

By all dates i'm due 25th but they are sticking to the 29th.

Hey ladies. How's everyone doing?
I've not been on much the last few days... looks as if things might be slowing in here too - do you think we've got all the April mummies already?

I've got my next midwife appointment tomorrow. I'm so worried she's going to say something's wrong... although logically I know there's no reason to worry - belly is growing, I'm sure I've been feeling some movements in the evenings...
I think I'm allowed to be a little irrational now though, right?

hello girls another april mummy here due on the 5th. cant wait xxx

All updated ladies!! We're now on 162. Yeah I reckon we could get this thread moved when we're all moving on to third Tri, does anybody know how to do that?

Sorry Sammy-Jane I can see you were very keen to be added - I've not been online for a few days. You're now on the list!

Hope everybody is well.

Freyasmum- I had seen that things are slowing down but now that the April moms are starting to hit the 20 week mark I think it will pick up again.

Yeah, I think most of us are just waiting to find out the sex of the baby. I will find out on 4th December...long wait left. :dohh:

All updated ladies!! We're now on 162. Yeah I reckon we could get this thread moved when we're all moving on to third Tri, does anybody know how to do that?

Sorry Sammy-Jane I can see you were very keen to be added - I've not been online for a few days. You're now on the list!

Hope everybody is well.

hi hun thanku so much for adding me :happydance: XXXXXXXXX

Got my scan on Sunday and I'm sooooooooo excited! Can't wait to get a blue or pink ballon next to my name. God knows how I'm going to get to sleep Saturday night!

Got my scan on Sunday and I'm sooooooooo excited! Can't wait to get a blue or pink ballon next to my name. God knows how I'm going to get to sleep Saturday night!

I'll be waiting to added your balloon. :) I hope you have a good scan. I know I could not sleep the night before.

I have to wait until Dec. 16th to find out if we are on team pink or blue! I can't wait... it feels too far away!

April 28th here :wohoo:

CONGRATS HUN U ARE DUE SAME DAY AS ME , WOOOOOOOOOOOP, IVE JUST HAD MY 16 WEEK 4D SCAN TODAY FOUND OUT IM HAVING A BOY THE PICS CAME OUT GREAT WILL POST THEM TOMORROW XXXXXXXXXXXX:thumbup:

Got my 20 week scan on 8th Dec can not wait....

There's so many of us April mum's!! Summer was obv' a busy time :winkwink:

Had my 20 week scan last week and bump is definitely a pink one :happydance:

I've noticed my names on the list twice - can you remove from 1st and keep me on 4th. MW said we're going with 4th as agreed date! Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->