Any August 2014 Babies here?

mysteriouseye

Pregnant with No.3
Reaction score
Any August 2014 babies here? I am due on the 6th August and wouldnt mind finding some friends from the same month due as me xxx

Heyyyyy, Due the 1st August :) with my second

Xx

*big hugs* yay welcome to the clan  This is my second baby too… how old is your first? x

She is 16 months - where in surrey are you from? I'm just down the road in Sussex.

Xx

I was actually just about to say the same about the name Emilia :) its gorgeous :) I am from Woking near Guildford :) aww 16 months is a nice age Esmee ia 14 months :) How are you feeling xxx

Ah Woking isn't very far from here! I live in Horsham.

I don't feel any symptoms yet, you?

Xx

Ah yes I know horsham my husbands auntie lives there :) I went to the fitness centre there not so long ago :) how are you finding the pregnancy so far 2nd time around? Was your pregnancy planned? At the moment I am feeling exhausted which is weird because I didnt feel like this at all xx

Ah Woking isn't very far from here! I live in Horsham.

I don't feel any symptoms yet, you?

Xx

Ooo Surrey / Sussex people! I'm near by too, on the coast just outside Brighton, and I work up in Surrey near Godalming. Hehe small world hey :)

I'm due on August 2nd so also really close to you guys!

x

Hi, I got my BFP on Monday so I'm about 4wks 3 days according to my days! Feeling lucky, it's my 2nd and after it taking 10 months to conceive my first this was our first month of trying!! I'm full of cold but braving through seen as though I can't take anything!! Xx

I'm due August 7, 2014 :happydance:

This will be our second. Our son, Noah will be 2 in January :)

I just got my BFP this morning!! :D
According to the due date calculators we'll be due August 7th! :D
It'll be our 3rd :)

I am actually really pleased to see a lot of people having their second babies on this thread :) congratulations ladies :) xx

Ill be joining you ladies as well! I'm due August 4th. First baby.

Hi ladies! I got my BFP 4 days ago so haven't yet been assigned a due date, though according to various calculators I am due anywhere from Aug. 1-9! Let's just say "early August."

It will also be my second child. My son is 16.5 months old.

I've been having symptoms since about 4 DPO, which I know seems crazy early, but there you go. Major back ache (that I assumed was just a result of lugging around my super-size toddler), heartburn, burning nipples (it feels like I have heartburn in my nipples--seriously), and cramps. The cramps are worsening today so I am trying not to freak out but god, they hurt. I'll probably have to take some Tylenol soon....

Congrats to all!

:wave: Hi everyone! I got my BFP today, due 4th August I think. This is my second. My DS, Joshua, will be 2 in February. Congratulations to you all!

I'm due August 7, 2014 :happydance:

This will be our second. Our son, Noah will be 2 in January :)

Denyse! Yay, I'm so pleased you got your BFP. I stayed away from the testing threads this month and I think keeping it lower key made a difference. Congratulations hun!

[/QUOTE]

Ooo Surrey / Sussex people! I'm near by too, on the coast just outside Brighton, and I work up in Surrey near Godalming. Hehe small world hey :)

I'm due on August 2nd so also really close to you guys!

x[/QUOTE]

Where abouts outside Brighton? I'm always around Brighton / the coast. I work in Worthing.

I don't have any symptoms yet :( not tired or anything

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"