Any August 2014 Babies here?

:wave: Hi everyone! I got my BFP today, due 4th August I think. This is my second. My DS, Joshua, will be 2 in February. Congratulations to you all!

I'm due August 7, 2014 :happydance:

This will be our second. Our son, Noah will be 2 in January :)

Denyse! Yay, I'm so pleased you got your BFP. I stayed away from the testing threads this month and I think keeping it lower key made a difference. Congratulations hun!

Congrats to you as well! :happydance: Our kids are pretty close in age!

I was much more relaxed last cycle, so I think it helped us too. I've felt "different" for 3 or 4 days, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. I was pretty convinced AF was coming.

Hi, I got my BFP on Monday so I'm about 4wks 3 days according to my days! Feeling lucky, it's my 2nd and after it taking 10 months to conceive my first this was our first month of trying!! I'm full of cold but braving through seen as though I can't take anything!! Xx

Same here, about 10.5 months to conceive first, first month this time :happydance:

Hi ladies!!! I made an August 2014 Due Date thread under Pregnancy Groups & Discussions, if you'd like to join us, feel free! Congratulations to all of you and wishing you all a healthy and happy 9 months!! :) I am Due August 1st! :) :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2067579-due-august-2014-open-anyone.html

Hi think I'm due about August 2nd with number 4 I told my mum just now and I was nervous...I just blurted it out like 'I'm having another baby' she was like oh when???? Like i was about to give birth then and there lol! I defiantly feel pregnant but no ms yet, I swing between decluttering and racing around ( looking after my 3 girlies) to exhausted but that might just be me lol.

I'm due aug. 6th. Just had some brown-tinged cm tonight, just a little, but nervous. Never had that with any of my previous pregnancies. Any one experienced with this?

Ooo Surrey / Sussex people! I'm near by too, on the coast just outside Brighton, and I work up in Surrey near Godalming. Hehe small world hey :)

I'm due on August 2nd so also really close to you guys!

x[/QUOTE]

Where abouts outside Brighton? I'm always around Brighton / the coast. I work in Worthing.

I don't have any symptoms yet :( not tired or anything

Xx[/QUOTE]

I'm in Shoreham actually, so only a few minutes down the road from your work! Hehe small works hey!

I have no real symptoms either. If i really think about it I can reel of a few things I've noticed, but is really thought I'd get pregnant then spend the next 9 months feeling rubbish... But nope. I shouldn't complain I guess but I just want to experience everything, I feel like it will make me feel more comfortable things are ok with the baby!

X

ive just worked out my baby is due around the 2nd august 2014 x

Welcome all newbies :)

I love next in shoreham!

Xx

I'm due aug. 6th. Just had some brown-tinged cm tonight, just a little, but nervous. Never had that with any of my previous pregnancies. Any one experienced with this?

I never had it either when I was pregnant with my son, but I had some for about 3 days (right around the time AF was due). I told my doctor about it, and he said spotting is normal during early pregnancy. It's true what they say: "every pregnancy is different". I already have morning sickness and a bit of cramping, and I never had that until about 6 weeks with my son.

Congrats to all of the new :bfp:

:happydance:

Hi I got a positive yesterday and two more today! This is baby number 3 for us. I'm not sure how far along I am but I think I'm due any were between 31st July-7th august. The only symptoms I seem to have is I'm tired come 7pm and I just want to sleep all night! Congratulations to everyone else on there bfp xx

Yes I had that with my first pregnancy, implantation spotting, lasted 1-2 days :flower:

Hi ladies. ..I'm new here got my definite bfp this morning! Still doesn't feel real yet.

Congratulations to you all who've had your bfp!

I'm roughly due first week in August (each calculator given me slightly different dates!)

How is everyone doing?

Thx DenyseGiguere! I thought it was odd, had it on the day that I would've started AF. Interesting. Haven't had anymore today. Been a little crampy, but nothing unusual for early pg.

Thx DenyseGiguere! I thought it was odd, had it on the day that I would've started AF. Interesting. Haven't had anymore today. Been a little crampy, but nothing unusual for early pg.

Pretty much the same for me :) I had the light spotting for about 3 days (it came and went) and now I just get discharge. I had really bad cramps yesterday, but it just felt like things were stretching out down there. Just means things are developing :)

Join the August thread!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2067579-due-august-2014-open-anyone-27.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->