Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

Hi ladies, its been awhile but I do regularly check in on how you are all going.

wantingbubba- congrats I was excited to see that you are pregnant, good to hear the bleeding is nothing serious

eveclo- I always keep an eye on your progress and have my fingers crossed all the time for you, it is well and truly your turn, I hope the next step in your journey is the one!

Miss Red- Long time no see old friend, congrats on the news of the new bub how exciting, looking forward to following your pregnancy :)

AFM- would you believe I am pregnant again!! 12 weeks today, scan was perfect! We decided that if we were to have another then it would have to happen the old fashioned way or not at all, low and behold after 4 months of NTNP I was holding a stick with 2 lines. After all our trouble conceiving Cydney this happens with very little time or effort. Aint it the way! Hang in there ladies because miracles do happen when you least expect it!

Thats So Exciting wantingb That You Got To Hear The Heart Beat must have bee the best moment ever!

I've been taking progynova for a 8 days now and move onto taking 3 tablets a day tomorrow., did you get pain in your ovaries At all? I have a little bit of pain on my right side, hopefully it's nothing.
I go also go for my scan on friday to see how my lining is going. Fingers crossed I get to transfer next week! Because I have 4 days off next week.

Congrats to Rednob and take2 on your pregnancies! Can't wait to follow all of your journeys.

Hi ladies, its been awhile but I do regularly check in on how you are all going.

wantingbubba- congrats I was excited to see that you are pregnant, good to hear the bleeding is nothing serious

eveclo- I always keep an eye on your progress and have my fingers crossed all the time for you, it is well and truly your turn, I hope the next step in your journey is the one!

Miss Red- Long time no see old friend, congrats on the news of the new bub how exciting, looking forward to following your pregnancy :)

AFM- would you believe I am pregnant again!! 12 weeks today, scan was perfect! We decided that if we were to have another then it would have to happen the old fashioned way or not at all, low and behold after 4 months of NTNP I was holding a stick with 2 lines. After all our trouble conceiving Cydney this happens with very little time or effort. Aint it the way! Hang in there ladies because miracles do happen when you least expect it!

No way! That is such great news. Isn't it incredible that one can go through so much heartache and procedures with IVF and then go on to fall pregnant naturally. How fabulous, i'm so happy for you.

xx

Miss red and take!!! Congratulations girls! I am so thrilled to hear your news. Just the best :) I wonder how aleja is doing? Anyone heard from her? Red- do you think you'll use your frosties in the future? And take- I am like you... Still can't quite believe we fell naturally after all that happened with lily. Anna is 5 months now and such an easy and happy baby. Her big sister is awesome too but she's our little firecracker ;)

Wanting bubba- congrats on your pregnancy too. I've been checking in now and then and was really happy to hear your news. Keep us posted on how you're going.

Evclo- I agree with take... I've been crossing everything for you and really hope you're next. You sound like a really awesome person with a great outlook on everything.

Miss cassie- good luck! I'm cheering you on too!

Miss red and take!!! Congratulations girls! I am so thrilled to hear your news. Just the best :) I wonder how aleja is doing? Anyone heard from her? Red- do you think you'll use your frosties in the future? And take- I am like you... Still can't quite believe we fell naturally after all that happened with lily. Anna is 5 months now and such an easy and happy baby. Her big sister is awesome too but she's our little firecracker ;)

Wanting bubba- congrats on your pregnancy too. I've been checking in now and then and was really happy to hear your news. Keep us posted on how you're going.

Evclo- I agree with take... I've been crossing everything for you and really hope you're next. You sound like a really awesome person with a great outlook on everything.

Miss cassie- good luck! I'm cheering you on too!

So glad to hear that your girls are going great. Thanks so much :hugs: i'm hoping we find the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow (or dirt road, depending on the day :haha:) but heating these positive stories makes me feel good xx

Misscassie, how did your scan go today? Do you have a transfer booked :D I have a good feeling for you :) :) :)

FET is booked for Wednesday the 26th at 12pm!! And I start my crinone tomorrow.. totally looking forward to that haha. So excited I can't believe I am finally here :)

How are you going? Hope you and your little bean are going well.

FET is booked for Wednesday the 26th at 12pm!! And I start my crinone tomorrow.. totally looking forward to that haha. So excited I can't believe I am finally here :)

Eeep that has come up SO quickly. Can't wait to hear how it all goes. It must feel so good than all of the anticipation, medication and surgeries have lead up to this point! I am sooo excited for you, i hope that you can join WantingBubba in the pregnancy club xx

Eeep that has come up SO quickly. Can't wait to hear how it all goes. It must feel so good than all of the anticipation, medication and surgeries have lead up to this point! I am sooo excited for you, i hope that you can join WantingBubba in the pregnancy club xx

It's comes around very quickly! I'm super excited about it. I keep thinking just 2 more days of work and then FET.. and it feels amazing I never thought I'd get to this stage.
I am hoping to join the pregnancy club that would be amazing!! And I've bought heaps of tests because I know I'll become a poas addict.

Woohoo good luck misscassie :) :) will have everything crossed for you. How are you going with the good old crinone haha

I have my 8 week scan on Wednesday eek

Thank you I really hope it sticks when they transfer!

Crinone is ok I guess, although tonight I have some cramping but I've heard that's normal?

My gosh 8 weeks already! That's gone very quick. How exciting I bet you can't wait to see your little bean. I'm so excited for you.

Thanks girls :)

Yes of course you cam PM mr Eveclo xx

Take OMG that is amazing congratulations hun xx

MissCassie - Good luck with your transfer tomorrow, sending you lots of sticky dust xx

WantingBubba - Good luck with your scan xx

Kirst - Can't believe Anna is 5months already where has the time gone!?! xx

Officially Pupo with 1 beautiful 5 day blast on board now! Eeek so excited. I really hope this little embie sticks!!

Hi all!! I stumbled across this thread a few weeks ago and I've slowly waded through most of the pages. I just got caught up in seeing if Take and Wish and red if you guys got pregnant. And u did! And others but I can't remember the screen names. And some people onto baby #2! Somehow it gave me hope reading the struggles people go through but it all worked out. I know others are still yet to get their good news. It will happen!
So we've been trying to conceive for a year. I'm 35 and husband is 38. It turns out he has low motility, low count and low on something else. It's been a hard few months since we found out in April. I was pretty mad - not at the result but just because it took him so long to get a test. He had injuries when he was younger and warned me we would have trouble when we were dating. He was going to get tested before we got married and I said don't worry about it I love you and I'm marrying you. We only got married 18 months ago so I was angry at myself for not starting sooner. And all those months thinking it was me where we should have been onto it a bit quicker because he had a feeling. So all those feelings like ahhh we left it too late we should have been starting earlier. (We've only been together for 4 and a half years so shouldn't beat myself up! Can't change the past too!
Anyway!!! I'm in a better place now and moving forward. There's been a few tears and we've been able to talk through it. He is an amazing guy and he'll be a great dad.
We started IVF with Genea - seeing Dr Gabrielle Deznaraulds (who I love )..I'm on day 5 at the moment and start cetrotide on Saturday. Guess I'm just posting here for support. I feel ok at the moment - a bit bloated. Guess it depends on what we get - I'm not sure if we will put a fresh egg transfer - or get them all tested and put a frozen one in the next month. I'd like a month off from feeling bloated and if I'm feeling errrrk. But then again once I'm pregnant I'll have to get used to that anyway.
I'll see how I feel.
I'm also worried about the higher risks with ISCI but if that's what we have to do then there's not much we can do! Plus I know lots of people on here have had perfect ISCI babies!!

Hi Miranda007, welcome to a thread that has brought success and support to many Aussie ladies battling infertility in many forms. I'm really happy to know that our stories have given you hope and motivation, and good on you for reading through it all, there are some amount of pages and posts! There are some great girls here who are currently going through the IVF experience right now and will offer you great advice and support. Good luck and I look forward to reading your updates��

This threat is awesome! I'm Day 5 on the Gonalf and first day of cetrotide. Man that cetrotide is a pain to mix without bubbles. Husband had two goes at it (we practised on one and discarded it). Feeling fine.. bloated but ok. We went for a decent walk today with my dog. Taking it easy. Ultrasound is on Monday and they think egg pick up on Thursday.
Did anyone see the Daily Telegraph this morning? I can't post the link because I don't have enough posts. About Elle and Anthony Watmough's struggles. She's so brave being so open. This was so heartbreaking to read she's got devastating news. I can't even imagine their pain.

Officially Pupo with 1 beautiful 5 day blast on board now! Eeek so excited. I really hope this little embie sticks!!

Have you tested yet?! Hope all is going well :D

I have tested and they are all coming back negative :( I am 6dp5dt.. So I don't think it's worked..I am not going to test anymore until Friday and then just for he beta on Monday.

Hope you're well :) have you started your new job now?

Have you tested yet?! Hope all is going well :D

I have tested and they are all coming back negative :( I am 6dp5dt.. So I don't think it's worked..I am not going to test anymore until Friday and then just for he beta on Monday.

Hope you're well :) have you started your new job now?

Oh i'm so sorry you are getting negatives :( you know I can sympathise with you, it is a feeling I know all too well. Good idea about not testing until Friday, i know that a lot of ladies get positives 5dp5dt but i know that a lot of ladies don't too. Wait until you 9dp5dt and that will definitely give you a more accurate result. Still keep hope, although I know how hard that it is.

I am doing OK, yes I have started my new job which has been full on but i am enjoying it. :) just exhausted. I have no idea how I would be able to squeeze in an IVF cycle while working this much! Oh well, it's worth it right :p I had an appointment with the immune doctor and he has suggested a few changes for me including possibly 2 doses of intralipids instead of one and a few different medications so at least there are some other things to try. I just have to have a few more blood tests to make sure that we are going down the right path :)

Thinking of you, please keep me updated. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->