Any Aussie ladies starting IVF?

OMG girls I was so sick last night :( I had this niggly headache all afternoon and then from about 8 last night till midnight I could not stop vomiting :(
Hope this is the little egg burrowing in and I didn't hurt it !

This is so stressful.

I'm up early now drinking lots and lots of water.

OMG girls I was so sick last night :( I had this niggly headache all afternoon and then from about 8 last night till midnight I could not stop vomiting :(
Hope this is the little egg burrowing in and I didn't hurt it !

This is so stressful.

I'm up early now drinking lots and lots of water.

Oh no... That's not good at all, hope you are feeling a bit better now. Don't worry too much, people with normal pregnancies by this stage don't even know they are pregnant and are doing much worse than vomitting and their babies turn out just fine, they are resilient little beings.

Look after yourself and make sure you are staying hydrated. Xx

My follicles are not behaving at all! I'm on cd18 I had a scan yesterday and I still have about 20 follies on each ovarie and they are all at about 10mm.. so go back on Monday and if there is no progress then the nurses will.be talking to glen to see what to do.. but it's more than likely going to get cancelled... I really hate myself for not being able to produce any eggs.i just don't get it. I thought having pcos I should respond really really well but I just haven't :(

But if they have grown over the weekend then they said I would have egg collection on friday but I'm very very doubtful.

Oh no misscassie, fingers crossed over the weekend they do some much needed growing. If Glen decides to cancel do you think you will go private patient next so they can give you a much bigger gonal f dose?

As for me ... I tested this morning and got a faint but definite BFP!!!! Im so excited :D

I will definitely be going private next time,in actually kicking myself that I didn't this time!

Here is todays test :) at 6dp5dt
11752542_10154053627174307_7668661170604371773_n.jpg

My follicles are not behaving at all! I'm on cd18 I had a scan yesterday and I still have about 20 follies on each ovarie and they are all at about 10mm.. so go back on Monday and if there is no progress then the nurses will.be talking to glen to see what to do.. but it's more than likely going to get cancelled... I really hate myself for not being able to produce any eggs.i just don't get it. I thought having pcos I should respond really really well but I just haven't :(

But if they have grown over the weekend then they said I would have egg collection on friday but I'm very very doubtful.

Oh miss Cassie im sooo sorry about this. It is so frustrating when your body isn't doing what you want it to, or what it should do- but just remember that 150iu gonal f is just a starting dose for most people anyway- and almost 80% of people need a higher dose of it, so you're not alone in that way :( even wanting bubba was on 200iu and maybe that would be all you need :) don't see yourself as a failure it's most just getting the meds right for you lovely. You'll get there as well I just know it :) thinking of you xx

Thanks Evelco you always have the right words to say :)

I went for a scan this morning, and my left ovary is still not much going on in there, also my right ovary have 2 dominant folicles 1 at 12mm and the other at 14mm. They were considering cancelling my cycle.
But glen came in and told me I'm still young 26 and to be patient that I'm an "imbosile" for getting upset lol because of my pcos I could just take a little longer to respond, he certainly knows how to lighten the mood that's for sure.
and he increased my dose to 250 iu go back on Monday.. Fingers crossed this helps.

Great news Cassie :) 250 is a great amount to be increased too. Doesn't sound like they like to increase BB patient amounts but he did it for you. That is amazing.. I really hope that you respond really well over the next week. Hope your ovaries start to do some amazing things this week. I have everything crossed for you x

Thanks I was pretty damn stoked when he came in and said up the dose to 250! Because when I was wirh the nurse she said they don't increase for bb patients.. so happy! Now My ovaries just need to cooperate haha stubborn little things..

How's being up the duff? Are you going to find out the sex when you're able to?

That is great news Cassie :) in the long run I guess its a cheaper option for them to up the dose and continue with this cycle for you rather then cancelling altogether :) I think its great they did it for you :D Fingers crossed they do some nice growing !! I'm so excited for you ....

I have my doctors appt with Glen on Monday as well .... we may cross paths hehe its at 1pm. Its a follow up wether I got pregnant or not just to chat. My first Beta is on Friday then another one on Monday.

Um so far its verrrry nerve racking. My test this morning did not get any darker then yesterdays so I kinda freaked out a bit. But took another test after lunch today and its soooo much darker. So its made me feel a bit better. I guess after wanting it for so long I feel as though it could get taken away from me any second. Its such an emotional roller coaster :(

Here is a pic if you want to see todays

I think it's great they did it too! He said that some ladies he has had do stims for 4 - 6 weeks! I was like omg that's ages I so don't want to be doing that, but If that's what it takes then so be it! I will never give up! Until I have a bubs in my arms.

My appointment is at 9:45 on Monday so I doubt we would cross paths this time, so I got to work and then leave have a scan and go back yay!! That Wil be an interesting catch up with glen he really is such a nice guy and makes you feel so comfortable and makes jokes to lighten the mood which I love! So I'm. Sure you'll. Get lots of giggles haha.

I definitely think your lines are getting darker and I'm sure tomorrow it will be even darker blazing lines :) I really hope this week goes quick for you so you can have your beta already! Which I'm sure will have great numbers.

That's so exciting not finding out the sex, I can't do that I'd have to find out asap! I'm. Way too impatient and so is my partner lol

MissCassie, sounds like you have a huge day on Monday of driving around. Do you work close to the city?
There is a cafe near Life called Sisqo (I think its called that) and it makes suuuuch nice food, we go there and eat nearly every time we have an appt. I suggest you quickly stop in when you go on Monday hehe its down where all the 1 and 2 hour parking is :)
Fingers crossed for Monday xx let me know how you go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eveclo, how are you going? Will you be starting a new fresh cycle soon? Has your new Dr given you a protocol on what you will be taking as yet?
Hope you are settling into Sydney nicely. Did you end up having the meet and greet in the city for the new job?
Hope you are well xx

MissCassie, sounds like you have a huge day on Monday of driving around. Do you work close to the city?
There is a cafe near Life called Sisqo (I think its called that) and it makes suuuuch nice food, we go there and eat nearly every time we have an appt. I suggest you quickly stop in when you go on Monday hehe its down where all the 1 and 2 hour parking is :)
Fingers crossed for Monday xx let me know how you go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eveclo, how are you going? Will you be starting a new fresh cycle soon? Has your new Dr given you a protocol on what you will be taking as yet?
Hope you are settling into Sydney nicely. Did you end up having the meet and greet in the city for the new job?
Hope you are well xx

I am going OK thanks WB, we were going to start a cycle this month but unfortunately I got AF suppppper early - CD22 to be exact - i have no idea what is going on but usually my periods are 32-33 days long. I was in QLD and only got home today (CD3) so couldn't do anything about it. I'm frustrated but know that this is just part of the game and maybe it is my bodies way of telling me to just wait a while.

Hope you get a fantastic beta, ill be checking in. xx

Good luck with your beta today Hun :) can't wait to hear how it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->