any bad sleepers who temp?

Hi jump and everyone!

We are doing ok here...12 weeks in and still finding our feet really. This parenthood thing is a really bumpy ride I have to say. It is very very hard. I have never been so emotional in my life. Not to scare you, of course it is wonderful too and my little man makes me smile every day. But there's just no preparing for this!

I'm not doing to good right now. I had another 2nd trimester loss. So I'm just picking up the pieces right now. We are going to try again straight away. So going to start Agnus Castus either today or next cycle. Not because I want to get pregnant to replace my losses, but more so as I'm planning on traveling with Erika and I want her to have a friend close in age on her trip. Although that's going so well right now. There is going to be over a 2 year age gap, which isn't what I planned, hopefully I'll get the egg this cycle, but all my babies will be born in March/April so it will be expensive for me!

:hugs:

and as a march baby myself, it's a wonderful month to have a birthday.:flower:

Not doubt that at all. Just Erika, then mums and then Ossian's birthday is a month time frame, it costs almost as much as Christmas! Add a new baby then I will be broke :p But some advantages too. Can have some great joint parties :)

Mummy2o... I'm so sorry. I don't know what to say, I know this sucks for you. Hopefully next month will give you a super sticky bean!

I thought I may have ovulated with that big dip but ff is showing Nada. So back to square one for me. I have lost 9 lbs though the past month just by changing my eating habits and fasting so yay for that!

yeah, haven't heard from Eline, Mint or 6footnoodle but i hope they are busy with babies and settling in!:flower: and how're you doing, citrus?? and is fruitee still around?? and Jenny Bean?

good news on the hsg itsautumn! one thing not to worry about, right?:thumbup: i hope the meds help and you get an obvious temp spike/ovulation. having a helpful doctor and a plan is always good!

afm, i'm nearing half way and my 20 week ultrasound is next week. we are team yellow though, so will ask not to be told, even if the sonographer can tell. i still feel sick about half the time, which is definitely better than first trimester, just not quite the "2nd tri-high" that everyone seems to imply exists.:roll::haha:

Hi everyone, not been on here in ages, had to take a step back and had a few changes in life, trying to have a quick scroll and catch up with where everyone's at, I actually got my bfp yesterday,complete shock and unexpected, hadn't really been 'trying' but I have lost over a stone so that might have helped? I wasn't even thinking I would be then I was so tired and a colleague said 'you're pregnant, you look different' kept urging me to take a test, anyway when I looked on ff I was on cd 48 or thereabouts, so Saturday I bought a test but didn't do it as was totally expecting a bfn but monday morning I bit the bullet and tested and bfp came up almost instantly!!! :happydance::baby: I'm excited but it hasn't sunk in properly yet, still doesn't seem real. Hope you are all well xx

oh my gosh!!!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee:

congrats fruitee!!!!!!!

hope you stop by here and there and keep us posted!:friends:

Congrats Fruitee. I'm so happy for you.

It's been a week since my surgery to remove the placenta (those pesky things like to remain in me) so still bleeding for me during the day, nothing at night. So hopefully won't be to much longer before we can start BDing, although if OH had his way he'd start now!

Hey ladies! Could you give me some advice? I attached my chart below. FF is saying I didn't ovulate yet... But I had a huge dip and rise back up a few weeks ago. Could it be that I ovulated? Or am I out of luck again?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/55fa43//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Any news?
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one on FF with a ziggle zaggle temp chart hehe. I see the dip you are talking about...Wel they say not to focus on individual temps and look at the over all chart, and in doing that
...looks to me like your temp has been steadily creeping upward:thumbup:
Hope this is your time!

Any news?
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one on FF with a ziggle zaggle temp chart hehe. I see the dip you are talking about...Wel they say not to focus on individual temps and look at the over all chart, and in doing that
...looks to me like your temp has been steadily creeping upward:thumbup:
Hope this is your time!

My chart looks almost identical to yours also. Just I've learnt not to temp cycle after miscarriage or birth, although using OPK as I have a ton. Thank god I didn't give them away!

Itsautumn I've gone and looked over all my charts, its possible, so that would be AF would be here soon or better yet a BFP (when you going to test). Although for me I always get dips.

Not looking forward to temping again, although I'm sleeping better for some reason lately. Going to bed later though, but not waking up as much so I guess its working itself out.

Hey ladies! Could you give me some advice? I attached my chart below. FF is saying I didn't ovulate yet... But I had a huge dip and rise back up a few weeks ago. Could it be that I ovulated? Or am I out of luck again?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/55fa43//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

itsautumn, i would probably go with FF since there's no obvious temp shift.:sad1: i feel like i've asked before, but forget (sorry!:nope:) have you talked to a doctor about long periods and not ovulating? looks like you've got 2 long annovulatory cycles now, maybe a doctor could give more insight? i dunno...:shrug:

CD26 for me. Not been temping this cycle. That comes next cycle and going to do SMEP, but BD everyday or daily since bleeding stopped just in case. Only thing I have done is taken agnus castes as I want to reduce the irregular cycles before they come. Although I've never gotten a BFP straight after a miscarriage a girl can dream. Just a tad annoyed to find out someone not trying is pregnant with twins and OH's cousin is due a couple of weeks after I was. Never mind, on a diet doing more walking lately so all is good.

I'm debating if I'm pregnant again already or if its all in my head. Currently on CD34 and had a 35 day cycle last miscarriage, but it feels like I am. I have cramping, I'm short tempered and I have a cold which I always get when pregnant. Then again it could be AF on her way. I've also managed to loose my pregnancy tests, so have to buy some more.

Hi ladies, my internet's been playing up again!!! Just checking in, how are you all? All is good with me, I'm 13 weeks 2 days today, had scan 2 weeks ago and all looking good so far :)

My doctor put me on Clomid this month. I just got back from the follicle ultrasound and they said I'm not going to ovulate this month, so the medicine didn't work. I'm really disappointed and even cried all the way back to work (I went on my lunch break) which was embarrassing. :nope:

I'm really starting to lose hope... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->