any bad sleepers who temp?

citrus!!! congratulations!!!!

i hope things are getting a bit easier as the days go by...well done mama!!:baby:

Congratulations Citrus! I hope you and your little boy feel better very soon! Thank you for signing in to give us an update!

I have a midwife appointment this afternoon. I hope there will be some progress to report, but so far I haven't felt much, so I'm doubtful: I don't seem to get any BH whatsoever.

Hey girls. I haven't been in here in forever. Don't post on bnb at all lately. Must be the nesting phase of pregnancy. I am so happy to see all the good news going around.

Congratulations Citrus on your baby boy. Sorry it's been hard on you. Hope you are feeling better.

Congratuations on rainbow bfps Jumpingo and Mummy!!!!!!!! So so so happy for you guys. :happydance:

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Congratulations citrus. I'm so pleased for you.

I never got BH in any of my pregnancies. Not even the 2nd trimester miscarriage. So it can be normal too.

Thanks noodle.

The reason I've been offline for a week is OH moved out last Wednesday so sorting my life out and he's confusing the matter of wanting to get back with me and I'm unsure if I love him. Its a complete mess and I don't think my hormones are helping, if they come this early. Plus I'm so tired lately :( That's a good sign though

Congratulations citrus. I'm so pleased for you.

I never got BH in any of my pregnancies. Not even the 2nd trimester miscarriage. So it can be normal too.

Thanks noodle.

The reason I've been offline for a week is OH moved out last Wednesday so sorting my life out and he's confusing the matter of wanting to get back with me and I'm unsure if I love him. Its a complete mess and I don't think my hormones are helping, if they come this early. Plus I'm so tired lately :( That's a good sign though
sounds stressful!:nope: i imagine pregnancy hormones don't make anything easier...hang in there. take care or yourself and your (3!!:winkwink:) children.:hugs:

Take care mummy, that sounds super hard at this time. Pregnancy hormones don't come out with baby unfortunately, especially if you are breastfeeding I have found out! Gosh he's so lovely but this is so so so hard ladies.

Sorry you're going through that mummy. Must be so hard having a kid and being pregnant. It takes someone so strong to be able to leave. If you're unhappy it probably is better that way. Life is too short and you should feel happy. Good luck deciding whats best for you. :hugs:

I'm sorry you're having such a difficult time mummy! I wasn't aware that you and your OH had problems. I hope you can take the time to think things through and to find an arrangement that feels good to you.

And a big hug to you as well, Citrus! Even though I've had a very good pregnancy, I'm getting a bit tired of these pregnancy hormones and I'm looking forward to be 'me' again, so I know I might be in for a difficult fourth trimester as well. Especially as I really don't have any experience with babies and I tend to worry too much.

Eline, I would enjoy being 'you' until baby is here, because believe me you will feel less like you than ever when baby is here...I feel more like a walking pair of boobies. My DH has even taken to calling me the milk lady...in jest of course!

Things are slowly getting better though. Amazingly, I have started to get a little bit used to the sleep deprivation and am slowly adjusting to this new life and getting out and about again. Baby is currently asleep on me...I would really like to shower...

Enjoy showers alone now citrus. I gave Erika her bath and had a shower after her. She kept opening the shower curtain and tried to get in with me. Needless to say she went through 2 sets of clothes in a matter of minutes! Her personality is out though and she is one cheeky monkey.

At my last check-up I was 1cm dilated and baby had dropped a little. My OB reckons I will have my baby within the next two weeks, so I've decided to quit work two days sooner than planned. Reading your posts really makes me wanna have a couple of days to myself before baby comes. So three more days at work left...

oooh, exciting!!:happydance: having a couple days before baby is probably nice and if you can manage it, go for it!

i had my "official" first OB appt today (even though i had an early ultrasound at almost 7 weeks AND went off base for a scan 2 weeks ago:blush:). baby was good. heart rate was about 160 and measuring 10w1d, so my due date was set at dec. 2nd.:thumbup:

since this IS the bad sleepers thread, let it be known that i now wake up every 2 hours.:wacko::dohh: am gonna try to avoid naps as much as possible and try keeping up with walking 4 miles 3 days a week and hopefully it gets better.[-o<

how's everyone else???

Haha thanks for reminding me Jumpingo. We are bad sleepers. Makes even more sense why I can't have restful sleep. It gets harder and harder as pregnancy goes a long.

I am 33 weeks now. At 31 weeks the baby already measured 4 pounds 10oz. I'm scared how big he will get by 40 weeks. My daughter was 10 pounds 1oz at birth on her due date. I hope this guy isn't bigger.

I am 33 weeks now. At 31 weeks the baby already measured 4 pounds 10oz.

That's only 1pound 5oz until he reaches Erika's birth weight at full term!

I'm actually sleep pretty well most nights. Sometimes I'll wake up at 3am but otherwise right through until my alarm (Erika) wakes me. Although she's pretty good and will lay in bed until I need to pee.

Hmmmm, I think I win the bad sleepers award! Although, actually, I am pretty good...it's something small and cute but very loud who is not so good.

Really happy that everything is looking good for your rainbow jump. I'm sure the pregnancy will fly by as you check off each milestone.

Good idea about finishing early Eline, and how exciting that you might have your baby soon! Are you all prepared?

I still have some shopping to do this weekend (pads, breastpads, maybe a comfortable breastfeeding bra) but other than that I think we're all set. Although mentally I really don't seem to be able to grasp the fact that in a couple of days a baby might be living with us. I thought I'd feel more ready, but it's still very unreal.

I had an awful night last night, waking up every hour: the first part of the night due to cramps, the second due to thirst and having to pee :) Not all nights are bad though, mostly I'm alright. The most annoying thing is actually that we already installed the bedside crib so I have to crawl out of bed at the bottom.

Eline I have a bedside crib and didn't anticipate how annoying that would be! Oh, and I would get more than 1 nursing bra. I live in them, literally 24 hours a day.

Wow... so much happiness in this thread! I the babies are actually coming out now... :flower:

Nothing much going on with me... finally got into the doctor who did an HSG. Everything looked really good... automatic spillage on both sides so no problems with my tubes. Lots of people say the HSG ups your chances for pregnancy for the next three month but I don't know if that will be the case for me. Since my cycles are so long, my doctor said that I never ovulate. :dohh:

I should start taking meds soon after I finish up this month of fasting. She wants to try 3 months on metformin before giving me clomid to induce ovulation. I think the fasting is helping, and I read online that fasting helps regulate your insulin which is my problem! After this month I may fast 2 days out of the week just for those benefits.

Still temping. I think I might have actually ovulated this month, although still late. I had a huge temp drop a few days ago. My temps have been higher than usual, mostly in the 97's rather than the 96's! So fingers crossed! :thumbup:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/55fa43//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

yeah, haven't heard from Eline, Mint or 6footnoodle but i hope they are busy with babies and settling in!:flower: and how're you doing, citrus?? and is fruitee still around?? and Jenny Bean?

good news on the hsg itsautumn! one thing not to worry about, right?:thumbup: i hope the meds help and you get an obvious temp spike/ovulation. having a helpful doctor and a plan is always good!

afm, i'm nearing half way and my 20 week ultrasound is next week. we are team yellow though, so will ask not to be told, even if the sonographer can tell. i still feel sick about half the time, which is definitely better than first trimester, just not quite the "2nd tri-high" that everyone seems to imply exists.:roll::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->