any bad sleepers who temp?

Fx Citrus! Hoping you get to hold your little one soon! :hugs:

Although the weather has been very nice over the weekend, I managed to get a cold, so I'm sitting here at my desk sipping tea and sniffing about. Baby hasn't been too active today either, so I'm thinking about indulging in some sugary treats to get him to move about.

I am still here...waiting....!

come on babyfruit!:winkwink:

can't believe this thread has been alive this long too:friends:

I know!! 9 months + a couple! Glad we have kept it going on and off! I had some mild cramping accompanying braxton hicks last night. Thought I might be on my way but nope! They just decided to keep me awake for an hour and a half instead!

Eline sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather. Hope it passes quickly so you can enjoy the sunshine. Hope baby perks up too. I hate the movement/lack of movement thing. It's so hard to track!

I'm sorry citrus. I know your impatience. Really I do, son was 16 days overdue before he was forced to make an appearance in the world. 3 failed inductions also. 4th worked but he still didn't want to come. I was exhausted by the end of day 16 so had an emergency c-section in the end. I'd already spent 3 days in hospital at this point so probably sleep deprived (I can never sleep well in hospital, less than I normally do)

I'm sorry autumn. Have you gone to the doctor yet?

Eline I hope he started wiggling if not make sure you get it checked out if he's less active. My daughter had a lower heart rate when she was less active so although not major it was what eventually got her emergency section in the end.

AFM CD25. I've almost made a month without a period. I'm excited. Haven't really tried this month due to stress this side, but it should be ok for next month. But if I do end up being pregnant this month, thats fine also.

Have you ever seen a doc about your cycle before, Autumn? Do you think you might have similar problems as your sister has?

I'm still here guys!!! Had a 'show' yesterday so thought I'd defo go into labour overnight but here I am with nothing happening. Grrr. Waiting waiting waiting.

I'm sorry you're still waiting. Can you keep yourself a bit occupied while you're waiting?

I have an appointment on May 20th. They are so booked up in my town. :nope:

I don't think I have PCOS as severe as my sister. She literally never gets her period. But for me, I have actually been pretty regular for the past two years although my cycles are long (36-66 days, average is 42 though). This is the first time my cycle has just disappeared... since first getting my period ever. :wacko:

I started taking Vitex last week and I was feeling a little crampy today. I don't want to get too hopeful but I hope AF is on her way. Also my temp dropped down pretty low this morning too.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/55fa43//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

itsautumn, wow, that's one hell of a chart!:wacko: hopefully the vitex works!:thumbup:

mummy, it's so funny the things that make us excited, isn't it?! but after a couple crazy cycles, woohoo, a month!:happydance:

citrus, :shock: come on baby, we're all waiting to meet yooooouuuuuu!!!:baby:<3

afm, i had an early scan yesterday and baby is measuring 3 days early at 6w+5d (but that's pretty much spot on, if you calculate from ovulation:thumbup:) and we have a heartbeat!!!:mrgreen:

Yay Jump! Congratulations!

Have you tried the PCOS diet, Autumn? I'm not sure how effective it was for me, but I did try to incorporate some elements in my diet while I was trying. Like drinking spearmint tea, not having too much dairy etc. I've used the information on the website pcosdietsupport.com.

It's autumn - that's terrible about the appt, I hate not being able to get one. I really hope the cramps are the start of something for you.

I am trying to keep busy, had a lovely day yesterday but now I feel terrible as had contractions alllllll night and they were painful, every 10 mins and keeping me awake. I eventually fell asleep at 4am and woke up at 6am to nothing, just a little bit of period pain. I am so frustrated and tired. Not sure what I'll do with myself today.

Jump - ignore me being a moaning Minnie - HOORAY for you. What a great milestone. I'm sure you know already, but the mc chance drops dramatically once a HB is seen so that is amazing news. I hope in time you will manage to enjoy the pregnancy. I'm so pleased for you x

Eline, that is my next step. Changing my diet is so hard and it's going to take time. I'm such an emotional eater and my husband eats a lot of carb heavy meals so I end up eating the same thing as him... even when I cook a separate meal for me, my will power is so low. If it's in front of my I can't not eat it~ haha

Jumpingo... :happydance:

Citrusfruit, baby still in? It must be too nice of a place to leave haha! :winkwink:

Citrus you must of had the baby by now (or well on your way!)

AFM I got a positive test this morning, so my rainbow baby is due one day after Daniel's birthday on Christmas day!

Citrus you must of had the baby by now (or well on your way!)

AFM I got a positive test this morning, so my rainbow baby is due one day after Daniel's birthday on Christmas day!

mummy2o!!!:shock::yipee::yipee:

i lost babyjump on december 8th and LMP dates put baby baymax due december 7th (though ovulation date puts me more like december 4th) so i totally get the "it was meant to be" feeling.:hugs:

and yes, citrus...?? :flower::baby::shrug::haha:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Yay Mummy! Congratulations on your rainbow Christmas baby! :flower:

It's so quiet over here! Might be because Citrus has had her baby?

Sorry guys! I have indeed had my beautiful baby boy Jackson. He has had a few issues which is why I have been quiet, and birth and recovery has been (and still is) much more difficult than I ever could have imagined.

We are getting there, tho.

Congratulations mummy, that is really really lovely news x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"