Any BFP Virgins? (TTC#1)

Ibelieveitwil

Reaction score
I am a :bfp: virgin. I have been ttc for over a year and I have never gotten a :bfp: I am forever looking at other peoples BFPs and wondering when am I ever going to get mine?

Anybody want to join me as I wait for my very first :bfp:

:hugs:

I'll join you, hope 2013 is your year :dust:

I'm in the same boat! 13 months TTC and never once have I seen a bfp, or anything I could remotely get confused with a bfp. It's getting sad and depressing now. Really hoping 2013 is my year... And for you ladies too!

FXed for all of us as we continue this journey.

Hi Ladies.

I am a BFP virgin as well.

lets keep our fingers crossed and keep on trying, and maybe we can move away from being BFP Virgins......
:dust: to all of you........

Oh great :hi:! I look forward to starting this journey with you and hearing all about how you lost your bfp virginity:thumbup:

I start clomid soon so I am hoping this will be it for me

:dust: to us all!!!

Oh great :hi:! I look forward to starting this journey with you and hearing all about how you lost your bfp virginity:thumbup:

I start clomid soon so I am hoping this will be it for me

:dust: to us all!!!

This will be your first round of Clomid?

my very first, I was on metformin for 3 months, no luck there, now we trying clomid 50mg in hopes that it will help. I had a bad case of Bacterial Vaginosis (first time ever) which has delayed me from starting provera by 3 weeks! so I will be starting that on saturday and about first week of feb I should start clomid.

Have you tried it?

Oh good luck! I hope it works for you! We're you not ovulating or did you doctor just want to give you a boost?

I'm currently on my 4th round with Clomid @ 100mg. The first 2 cycles I did OV with strong numbers, the third cycle didnt work, and this uncle I did OV but my progesterone level was very low so my doctor called it weak ovulation. In the past we found out I don't always ovulate on my own. I'm hoping, even though this cycle was weak, that this is my month... Something feels different about this month than the past few. I'm also hoping that my HSG helped boost my chances.

I wasnt ovulating at all and my cycles were extremely irregular - I have PCOS. I am hoping I will just need one cycle as my FSH levels were really good.

I am not sure what HSG is can you explain?

Im really praying it just takes one cycle, I have been through so much the last year and I just wish my turn would come. Both my sister and sister-in-law are pregnant! not great when you trying so hard to conceive...

The HSG is an X-ray that examines your uterus and tubes. They fill your uterus with iodine dye and do an x-ray to check for blockages. But the dye a lot of the times clears out your Fallopian tubes from any small blockages of tissue you may have. I was told by my doctor that the next few moths after an HSG that your chances are higher. Only problem with that... When I had mine done I found out I only have one Fallopian tube! That combined with what they think is PCOS and high prolactin levels... Not to mention DHs low sperm count are really proving to be an issue.

I know what you mean, I pray for my turn to come. I have cousins who are ttc and a brother in law who got his gf pregnant... It just all seems so unfair sometimes.

:cry:its really a difficult process and even just trying is no longer fun its so technical. My poor DH is really sweet and toll especially since we were married first and we still dont have our baby. I dream of how I am going to tell everyone about my pregnancy but its just never becoming a reality. I try not to stress over it but its all I can think about...

I hope that with the HSG you get your bfp! Im sure you will though... I have a very positive vibe for others, never works for myself though.

Is it just me or my jealousy but I just hate it when someone gets their :bfp: and gets so excited about how long they tried for and they like a mother of 4, I mean really... sorry I just had to vent...:blush:

*raises hand*

I've never had one. Not even a "pregnancy scare".

If I ever get one, I wonder how many tests I'll have to take in order for me to believe it. Maybe when I push a baby out, I'd finally believe it?

Is it just me or my jealousy but I just hate it when someone gets their :bfp: and gets so excited about how long they tried for and they like a mother of 4, I mean really... sorry I just had to vent...:blush:

I get a bit jealous too. I'm like "At least you've have one and have gotten to go through it all!"

Just saying hello! :flower:

We're onto our 15th cycle of TTC now and I'm still a BFP virgin too. I hope we all see a BFP soon.

Jealousy has been a huge issue for me lately. Like since I've started tryin I can't tell you the number of my friends and family who have turned up pregnant. Most of them weren't even trying. Some of them think you can get preggo on your period... It's just so frustrating when you sit and do everything down to a science and nothing.

One of my friends is pregnant with her 4th and she's scared it will be another girl... She said shes "going to be devestates if her aon doesnt have a brother" She's got 2 girls and 1 boy. I was just like, I'm devestates I can't conceive 1! You should be happy with whatever gender you've been blessed with!

I'm a bfp virgin too, been trying for a good while.
What are you girls doing to track ovulation etc?

Ive been TTC 19 months, with absolutely NO BFP! Not even an evap line! Fingers crossed we all get our BFPs soon!

*raises hand*

I've never had one. Not even a "pregnancy scare".

If I ever get one, I wonder how many tests I'll have to take in order for me to believe it. Maybe when I push a baby out, I'd finally believe it?

Hear hear!

Never had one, but so looking forward to getting one.

Jealousy has been a huge issue for me lately. Like since I've started tryin I can't tell you the number of my friends and family who have turned up pregnant. Most of them weren't even trying. Some of them think you can get preggo on your period... It's just so frustrating when you sit and do everything down to a science and nothing.

One of my friends is pregnant with her 4th and she's scared it will be another girl... She said shes "going to be devestates if her aon doesnt have a brother" She's got 2 girls and 1 boy. I was just like, I'm devestates I can't conceive 1! You should be happy with whatever gender you've been blessed with!

this is how i feel... how awful to want a certain gender... i would be happy with absulutly any heathy baby :cloud9:

x

I get a bit jealous too. I'm like "At least you've have one and have gotten to go through it all!"

YES! It really irks me. "I've been trying for a year for baby #5 :( :( :("

Like... seriously? You've done it a billion times... I'm sure you're fine! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->