Any BFP Virgins? (TTC#1)

My Luck is astounding.... I woke up this morning and my eye is almost swollen shut, the statistics are that one in every one hundred thousand people vaccinated with the Rubella vaccine will contract the disease from the vaccination, so its pretty awesome that I am one in 100,000! too bad it adds time to when i can conceive because i now have to spend 2 weeks not leaving my house as Rubella is highly contagious.... Its so unbelievable that I actually laughed when the doctor told me this morning! but I am accepting that things can never just be easy or normal for me! but i will definitely keep everyone up to date on my progress and you guys do the same!! GL!

Well it looks like I will be waiting at least 3 more months as a BFP virgin :cry:, went to FS last night only to find out my local health unit made a mistake and didn't give me the second half of my Rubella (German measles) shot as a kid, which means I am not immune to contracting Rubella, so I had to go get the shot today but the conditions of getting the shot was that I cannot get pregnant for 84 days(12 weeks) basically if i didn't get the shot I was risking very serious health concerns for my baby or miscarriage or stillbirth if I contracted Rubella during pregnancy, so obviously i am not going to risk any of that with a preventable disease! so Good Luck Ladies and sending lots of :dust: your way!

Sorry Lilmonkey, these set backs are devastating:cry:! every month seems like a lifetime, but before you know it you it will be over and you can start your ttc process. Please stick around and keep us updated on your progress...:hugs:

Thanks for the :dust:

Wow just popped in to see how everyone is doing and really shocked to see so many :bfp:s give me lots of hope...

Hey! Still here... Yay.... Lol. How are you?

*sneaks in*

hello there :hi:

im 21 and my oh is 20 i am a BFP virgin, my oH and i are trying for baby 1 and have been trying for a couple of months :)

*sneaks in*

hello there :hi:

im 21 and my oh is 20 i am a BFP virgin, my oH and i are trying for baby 1 and have been trying for a couple of months :)

Welcome!! this thread is more or less closed but it you want to move onto my journal the saga continues there :friends:

I came across this thread and wanted to see if we have any bfp virgins left and to find out when you popped your bfp cherry. I popped mine last year, I now have twins who are 5 months old...

Looking forward to hearing other success stories! :hugs:

I got my bfp last december i now have a 3month old baby boy :)

Still a virgin ... but finally seeing a FS so that is something I guess ....

Hi Ladies.

Also not a BFP Virgin anymore. Got a thirteen month old boy, and hoping to try for Number 2 soon.

Keep the faith ladies.

Congrats Babyross! I think you were one of the first to pop your cherry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->