Any BFP Virgins? (TTC#1)

Can I join? I have never had a bfp either. This is my first proper cycle of trying so I am hoping I wont have to wait too long to see the two lines.

Buby dust to all

Can I join ladies? I will be starting my 2nd cycle of clomid tomorrow. This is gonna be our year ladies !

Is it just me or my jealousy but I just hate it when someone gets their :bfp: and gets so excited about how long they tried for and they like a mother of 4, I mean really... sorry I just had to vent...:blush:

I get a bit jealous too. I'm like "At least you've have one and have gotten to go through it all!"

YES! It really irks me. "I've been trying for a year for baby #5 :( :( :("

Like... seriously? You've done it a billion times... I'm sure you're fine! :dohh:

I've only been TTC for 7 cycles, but the jealousy is the hardest part for me. I work in a Rec center & I see all these moms going to class with their kids or then they are talking and saying that they have 3/4/5 older kids too... I just want one. One chance. Is that so complicated?

Both BFP and BFN virgin here :cry: I patiently wait for AF not to come but :witch: arrives on time! I have 4 tests, unopened, shining in their gelatin packages :cry: I did not even have to chance to test. Sorry for venting.

Hi everyone! BFP virgin TTC for a year this month. It's been so many BFNs over this past year, I will probably faint when I finally get my BFP. It seems like everyone I know is getting pregnant or having babies. I kind of hate logging into Facebook lately! Pinterest is getting just a bad, you can always tell when someone is going to announce their pregnancy soon by the baby related pins that start popping up!
I went to the doctor today, we are scheduling an HSG in the next week or two and then I can start Clomid. Hopefully my BFP cherry will get popped soon!! :happydance: Just think, once we all get our :bfp: these long months of heartbreak will be a distant memory!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

ps. Someone should start a BFP Virgin testing thread/group. I bet there are a lot of us out there!

Both BFP and BFN virgin here :cry: I patiently wait for AF not to come but :witch: arrives on time! I have 4 tests, unopened, shining in their gelatin packages :cry: I did not even have to chance to test. Sorry for venting.

Becareful Pathos, once you pop you cant stop, its so easy to be a POAS addict :blush:

Welcome to your all!!! :hi: I am so glad to have so many of you join, I always thought I was the only one...

I wonder who will lose their bfp virginity first? :hugs:

:dust: to us all!!!

I'm a bfp virgin too, been trying for a good while.
What are you girls doing to track ovulation etc?

at the moment my gynae will be tracking my ovulation with ultrasounds scans, hopefully I will finally hatch an egg :shrug:

Can I join ladies? I will be starting my 2nd cycle of clomid tomorrow. This is gonna be our year ladies !

Hi Murmer,

How was your first cycle on clomid? I am starting my first cycle in a couple weeks. do you have PCOS or just irregular cycles?

I want in on this! I haven't been TTC as long as most of you, but have been off BCP since august. It almost killed me on Christmas when my 21 year old sister in law announced she was 10 weeks pregnant. I literally started crying (she thought happy tears for her, only partly true). All of my friends are pregnant or just had baby number 2 or 3. Just can't wait for it to be my turn. I went to the DR and convinced her to do some tests (even though it hasn't been a year yet) and all my thyroids came back fine. I have an appt on Monday to check my progesterone levels. I am pretty sure I have endo, so I feel like it's going to be a long road for me. Glad we have each other we can all vent with! I'm not so patiently waiting here at 4dpo... FX'd for ALL!!!

Hi Murmer,

How was your first cycle on clomid? I am starting my first cycle in a couple weeks. do you have PCOS or just irregular cycles?

My first cycle went great. I did ovulate and I had no side effects. I have very long irregular cycles. I was taking provera every 60 days to bring on a cycle. I had o e cycle on my own last year. I start round 2 today!

I wonder who will lose their bfp virginity first? :hugs:

:dust: to us all!!!

New rule: Whoever goes first has to buy everyone else ice cream! :happydance:

Im down for that! I like rocky road... just putting that out there!

Well all my strange/mild cramping that happened 5 and 6dpo has stopped and I have no other signs either way of whats going on. Although Im very irritable sooooo Im assuming AF is getting ready to ruin my life for another cycle.

Hubby finally scheduled his appt with the urologist for Tuesday so hopefully we get some good news there.

Also, hubby bought me a spa package today because of how stressed and moody Ive been lately! Im about to go get pampered. I love that man lol.

EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I got my bfp today! In total shock! AF was due on Wed but it didn't show. I have been cramping the last few days but something told me to test. I was going to hold off until tomorro but thought WTH! 2 lines came up straight away. DH was down stairs and when i came into the room i said that he should sit down and then i showed him the test. We just stood hugging and crying our eyes out still doesn't feel real. Just did a digi as i have loads of pee (TMI)! and its says pregnant 2-3. Makes it sink in a little more!
We have our first appointment with the gynae a week on Friday. Isn't it strange how you finally get the appointment through and it happens? Hoping and praying the bean sticks and everything is ok but I am massively relieved that we have finally gotten a bfp after a couple of negatives :happydance:

Congrats Jaynie! FXed for you and a sticky bean!

EKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

I got my bfp today! In total shock! AF was due on Wed but it didn't show. I have been cramping the last few days but something told me to test. I was going to hold off until tomorro but thought WTH! 2 lines came up straight away. DH was down stairs and when i came into the room i said that he should sit down and then i showed him the test. We just stood hugging and crying our eyes out still doesn't feel real. Just did a digi as i have loads of pee (TMI)! and its says pregnant 2-3. Makes it sink in a little more!
We have our first appointment with the gynae a week on Friday. Isn't it strange how you finally get the appointment through and it happens? Hoping and praying the bean sticks and everything is ok but I am massively relieved that we have finally gotten a bfp after a couple of negatives :happydance:

congratulations jaynie!

i have my first app on the 25th feb so i'm hoping i have the same luck as you... hoping i either am a teeny bit pregnant now, or will be by then!

xx

Congrats Jaynie!

Can I join? This is our seventh month ttc and I'm feeling rather hopeless at the moment. CD 14 and waiting to ovulate.

I wanna join! TTC for a while now(my ticker says exactly how long) Af is due tomorrow and will be starting my first cycle of Clomid if it shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->