Any BFP Virgins? (TTC#1)

Mind if I join in?

We are hitting the big year mark this cycle and I've never even had a hint of a second line.

Murmurs, looks like we are very similar. I was on my first round of clomid last month and they believe I ovulated, but a BFN. They kept me on 50 mg this round and I had lots of positive signs of ovulation again so here's hoping. Now I'm just waiting.

Hi girls!
Obviously I'm not a BFP virgin and I hope you dont mine me posting but I just wanted to say, HANG IN THERE!!!

We were ttc for 2.5 years and nothing. We tried everything that we could and yet no joy.

Just as we began to give up I got my first ever BFP which ended in MC. I was distraught we couldn't believe this had happened to us. We so wanted it and yet there was nothing we could do. I found out I had one sided uterus which if I was lucky to get pregnant at all, I may not be able to carry.

I gave up, broke down, drank and smoked again for the first time in a long time. A then in April 2012 I felt odd..I hadnt even noticed my AF was late. I decided to test and there it was BFP!

I was so nervous, I knew things could go wrong. I fell in love with my baby but I worried constantly for 8 months! I ended up in hospital 3 times in first tri with hypermesis. I almost died at 16 weeks from lack of pottasium and my lung collapsing. But I can honestly say as I sit here writing this while all the while my lo is sitting in her bouncer looking at me, I would do it all again!
Just to have her....the 2.5 years of ttc and the rather hard and worrying pregnancy. I would do it all.
And one day when you lovely ladies get your BFP's and have your babies you will say the same thing.
Stay strong,have faith and don't obsess. You will drive yourselves mad, like I did! Lol

Again I hope you don't mind me writing here, just wanted to give some hope.
xxx

Hey ladies, welcome to our newbies, congrats to our first bfp and thanks to sbl for the encouragement. I have just started provera getting ready for clomid. So much is happening at the moment but hubby says to keep trying. Anyway it seems this thread could be very lucky, looking forward to the next bfp!

:dust:

Good luck Ibelieveitwil! Waiting to get going on the clomid was almost as awful as the TTW for me! Haha. I just wanted to get things moving!

Hi ladies, please can I join? 10 month TTC #1 and absolutely nothing - well, lots of BFNs;-) AF arrived bang on time yesterday so lots of tears (again). And to add insult to injury, it's the heaviest period I've had in ages!

I have no patience so I've already had all the tests done - me and DH are fine apparently. I'm having my AMH levels tested on Friday and a Hycosy next week just to get the final checks. In a way, I'm hoping they find I've got an easily reversible blocked tube so that there's a reason why it hasn't worked so far - does that make sense? I've started acupuncture, cut out caffeine, reduced alcohol, have sex to schedule, chart my bbt... and nothing. How do people end up 'accidentally' getting pregnant??

It's so, so, so hard, this journey of TTC! I don't know about you ladies, but I think I'm a different person to who I was last year. I used to be fun, care free and happy, but now, I never feel fully happy because if always feels like something's missing, like a constant sadness:-(

Sorry for the essay! Good luck to you all x

Hey Ladies!
Can I join? I'm a BFP virgin :blush:
I came off Cerazette (on for a year 1/2) back in mid October 2012 and had previously been on Microgynon 30 for 8 years. I had spotting after two weeks of stopping, followed by a very light period exactly 28 days after discontinuing.
The 3rd of November was my last AF ](*,)
I was convinced that I was pregnant and that I would be one of those ladies who get a BFP a little later...months of BFNs and I decided to go to the doctors for a blood test. Sadly, my HCG level was 2 (not pregnant). I still do not have any sign of a period. The doctor said to come back once I reach the 6 months ttc mark. I've never been so desperate to get my period! I don't think I've ovulated since stopping BCP. A few days ago I finally experienced EWCM (however the OPK was negative). I'm really hoping that I O'd!

I have felt so alone in this process, so many woman I know have all managed to get pregnant without even trying. Even those that had problems managed to get pregnant before me. I still remember worrying about the worst case scenario after the first bfn, and my dh assuring me it was going to happen. Now here I am 12 cycles without a hint of bfp, living out my worst nightmare. Today I was so bored, I wrote out a detailed list of what I wanted for my baby shower. There's not a day that goes by where I don't see a pregnant woman and think why her and not me. I'm grateful this thread exists, I hope all of you get your bfp. When you do, please announce it, it will give me hope.

I want to join please! SO and I have been TTC/NTNP for over 2 years now.. never had a BFP, a "scare", nothing. The witch always shows her ugly face every month.. it gets so frustrating sometimes. :(

Hi ladies, please can I join? 10 month TTC #1 and absolutely nothing - well, lots of BFNs;-) AF arrived bang on time yesterday so lots of tears (again). And to add insult to injury, it's the heaviest period I've had in ages!

I have no patience so I've already had all the tests done - me and DH are fine apparently. I'm having my AMH levels tested on Friday and a Hycosy next week just to get the final checks. In a way, I'm hoping they find I've got an easily reversible blocked tube so that there's a reason why it hasn't worked so far - does that make sense? I've started acupuncture, cut out caffeine, reduced alcohol, have sex to schedule, chart my bbt... and nothing. How do people end up 'accidentally' getting pregnant??

It's so, so, so hard, this journey of TTC! I don't know about you ladies, but I think I'm a different person to who I was last year. I used to be fun, care free and happy, but now, I never feel fully happy because if always feels like something's missing, like a constant sadness:-(

Sorry for the essay! Good luck to you all x

Sounds like we have a bit in common, over 10 months ttc, nothing close to a bfp and AF started today

Well I tested this morning and negative, as usual. Its gettng really hard to hold out hope for the next cycle. Oh well, on to cycle 15.

Hey Ladies!
Can I join? I'm a BFP virgin :blush:
I came off Cerazette (on for a year 1/2) back in mid October 2012 and had previously been on Microgynon 30 for 8 years. I had spotting after two weeks of stopping, followed by a very light period exactly 28 days after discontinuing.
The 3rd of November was my last AF ](*,)
I was convinced that I was pregnant and that I would be one of those ladies who get a BFP a little later...months of BFNs and I decided to go to the doctors for a blood test. Sadly, my HCG level was 2 (not pregnant). I still do not have any sign of a period. The doctor said to come back once I reach the 6 months ttc mark. I've never been so desperate to get my period! I don't think I've ovulated since stopping BCP. A few days ago I finally experienced EWCM (however the OPK was negative). I'm really hoping that I O'd!

I hate when doctors tell you when time is up ttc naturally. I would find another doctor, there could be something else wrong and by doing all the tests now it will shorten your ttc journey. Good luck! I hope you get your :bfp: soon!

I got a false BFP after 3 months of trying in Dec 2011 :( It was heartbreaking to find the blood tests negative & nothing since.

I have felt so alone in this process, so many woman I know have all managed to get pregnant without even trying. Even those that had problems managed to get pregnant before me. I still remember worrying about the worst case scenario after the first bfn, and my dh assuring me it was going to happen. Now here I am 12 cycles without a hint of bfp, living out my worst nightmare. Today I was so bored, I wrote out a detailed list of what I wanted for my baby shower. There's not a day that goes by where I don't see a pregnant woman and think why her and not me. I'm grateful this thread exists, I hope all of you get your bfp. When you do, please announce it, it will give me hope.

Hi Orchid! Dont worry we all in this together, we will cry together, laugh together and celebrate together. The good thing is we all know exactly how the other person feels. Im glad you joined... and you will get your :bfp: its just so hard for us all to be patient!

It's extremely hard to be patient, especially when you have never had a hint of a :bfp: just makes all the what ifs run through our heads non stop. it helps that my dh is optimistic I don't know if I could handle both of us worrying all the time.

I am starting Clomid in 3 days and am nervous!

Hi ladies,

Please can I join too? In a nutshell:- I'm 25, been with fiance for 6.5years, on BCP for 6yrs, came off 15th Oct 2012, had a withdrawl bleed, no AF whatsoever since :( before researching, I was silly + did loads of HPTs, all BFNs.

I don't know if I've even ovulated. Its been 14 weeks + 2 days of TTC, I know its not as long as most of you, but I'm finding it hard without a single hint of AF :'( had blood tests yesterday, gotta wait a week for results. I'm waiting for an ultrasound appointment to rule out pregnancy, and to see if there are cysts or anything.

My doctor seems to think I'm completely fine, which I could be, but I'm so hoping there is at least something wrong, so that I can start some meds or something. I don't know. I'm just clinging on.

I hope you don't mind me joining in, as I haven't been TTC 'that' long. I did a HPT this morning, only a cheapie, just in case. BFN again. I've never had a hint of a second line.

So many of my friends have 1-3 kids. All 'oops' babies. Only 3 ppl I know have actually planned their babies - just 3! One took 2 weeks (lucky!) One took 18mths, and the other one too 8yrs + 3 rounds of IVF - how different can they be!! And I have SO many friends that have 'oops' babies :(

My gorgeous niece is 2 in March, and I cried when my sister in law announced she was pregnant (with her boyfriend of like a year!!) We weren't TTC back then, but I cried my eyes out, really thought I would be first.

We have 2 other couples in our close circle. One couple have been together 5 years, and have 2 kids (even broke up in between) the other couple got pregnant within weeks of getting together, got married + had their baby all within 1 year of being together. When the baby was 4 months old, they got pregnant again - WITH TWINS!!! So they've been together 3 years now with 3 kids. Me and my fiance haven't long got engaged, have done everything so slowly, wanted to enjoy ourselves, get to know each other, live a little, and finally decided after over 6 years together that we would TTC, and now its not happened so far - not even AF :'(

Oh god I'm so sorry I've ranted so much :'( I'm in a bit of a state.

Sorry xx

i haven't had a true bfp. i had multiple faint lines and when i thought they were getting darker i broke down in tears and was shaking so much. this was at like 3am. it was just so joyous. i really want that feeling back.

fuck FRER.

https://i47.tinypic.com/2db75p3.jpg
followed by a beta hcg of <1.

Mind if I join in? Reading all these posts, I feel so relieved to find people who feel the same way! We have been trying for just over a year, and nothing. I am starting to get worried that something may be really wrong. My husband wants to wait a few more months before going to the doctor, but I'm not getting any younger! It's true, every time I log onto facebook ,someone else is pregnant, not to mention all of Hollywood! I try to be happy for my friends, because I would want them to be happy for me, but sometimes I just feel so jealous!

Oh_clementine - did you complain to FRER?? I'm so so so sorry to hear about your story, I've just done a bit of stalking if you don't mind :-/ I want to slap those FRER people so hard!! I can't imagine what you must be feeling. And I feel a bit of a cow now for being so needy lol! But do you know what, you WILL get that BFP, and you will have a gorgeous little baby in your arms - we all will!! Xx

Sas3131 - shakira announced she's had her baby, ugh, I'm not looking forward to hearing all about the celebs giving birth - I did start making note of celebs being preggers, foooooolishly thinking 'if I'm pregnant, I'll be preggo buddy with her, + her, + her...' Etc! Cos I just assumed naturally being off bcp, and have unprotected sex would lead to being pregnant! Ah well :-/ xx

That's awful, Clementine! Maybe it was a chemical? Not that it makes it any better but I've never seen false lines like that (granted, I've never seen any personally, but stared at tons of other peoples...)

I'm so glad there's a board of people feeling the same way I do. I can tell I'm getting a lot more pessimistic and depressed lately. I'm not sure how much longer I can stand to wait. :/. And realistically, it hasn't been all that long. I don't know how people who wait years do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->