Any BFP Virgins? (TTC#1)

:hi: ladies!

I went for my cd12 scan and not one follicle! Not even a hint of one... so clearly clomid is not working for me so its back to square one!

Looks like I am going to be a bfp virgin for a while...

I did three cycles of 50 mg Clomid before my doctor bumped it up to 100 mg. I did five cycles of 100 mg Clomid before I put the brakes on it. The side effects really hit me hard. Vividly weird dreams are only one of the side effects that I had while on Clomid. I had hot flashes, mood swings, irritability, etc. It was rough...especially for something that wasn't working! :wacko:

I am a :bfp: virgin myself. I have never had a positive anything, OPK, pregnancy test, nothing. Never even a pregnancy scare. Okay if I join yall? :flower:

Welcome! :hi: hoping we all pop our bfp cherries very soon!

hey, im 15 dpo and still no witch. she should have been here 4 days ago. took a test on 11 dpo and BFN. so im waiting for a little longer to see what happens. nips still hurt and emotions are up and down.

last night before i went to bed my first wipe had a pink tint to it then this morning same thing. well i was expecting the witch to be fuller flow by now. do you think its IB? im 16 dpo!

last night before i went to bed my first wipe had a pink tint to it then this morning same thing. well i was expecting the witch to be fuller flow by now. do you think its IB? im 16 dpo!

it could be IB but it could also be AF, the fact that you have been stressing this cycle could be why AF is delayed. Happened to me as well, turned out it was AF starting and not IB. But good luck :dust:

Hey ladies, my temps have been wacky but if they stay up where they are now my chart will be triphasic! Never had one of those before :)

it could be IB but it could also be AF, the fact that you have been stressing this cycle could be why AF is delayed. Happened to me as well, turned out it was AF starting and not IB. But good luck :dust:

ya. Ill just have to wait. But by now i should be using a light and nothing.

How you all doing?

Hi hon,

We've done all we can for another month :winkwink: not coping well with temping, so I still don't know if I'm ov'ing but if I have I guess I'm 3dpo. Oh it's gonna be a long wait.

How are you doing???

So has anyone got some good news? any more :bfp:s????

I am out this month! Onto cycle 2 on clomid... waiting for af to arrive... :cry:

Any positive stories?

Hi hon, no AF as yet, have tested and bfn. So would like my AF to move on iykwim.

So has anyone got some good news? any more :bfp:s????

I am out this month! Onto cycle 2 on clomid... waiting for af to arrive... :cry:

Any positive stories?

Sorry to hear that, fingers crossed for next cycle hun!

I'm not really sure what I'm doing!! CD 33 now which sounds positive but last month was a 39 day cycle so still waiting game for me!! I never got a positive OPK this month which isn't good! I have a pain in one of my boobs down the side and almost under my arm, so painful I'm struggling to work! Not really sure what that is!!

Hi ladies! Hoping I can join. I too am a :bfp: virgin. DH and I have been NTNP for a little over 7 years. I have PCOS, so I pretty much knew it wasn't going to happen without the help of fertility meds, so during that time I've been working on getting my weight under control and my testosterone levels down. We officially started TTC last month with 100mg Clomid. BFN, and AF on 2/21. So were on to Round 2. 100mg of Clomid 2/25-3/1.

Hoping we all get our :bfp: very very soon.
:dust:

today is cd30 for me, took a test this morning (and almost everyday for the last week lol) and BFN :sad2: I am not having my normal symptoms of AF yet, I got my normal 7 day boob ache (as we call it in my house) but it stopped yesterday which was day 6, and is really bizarre as it always lasts until 1-2 days into my visit, no cramps, no spotting(normally happens a day before AF). why do our bodies play tricks like this? the only thing I have noticed is a slight pain in my left upper quadrant about 2 inches below my left rib cage, it is very mild just enough to say I am here but i am only going to annoy you, not hurt you!

CD 11 for me, second round of Clomid. Last cycle I ovulated CD 15 with Clomid so I am entering my "window" :haha:

Hey Ladies, Can I join?
Just read through the entire thread and it seems like this is the luck one, so i want in!
Been trying since June 2011 and never ever had a bfp so it is about time.

Welcome to all of you...

I really hope this thread continues to pop cherries!

I have a dilemma... please help
I am on cd30 after my first round of clomid 50mg, waiting for AF, my cd21 bloods say I didnt ovulate this cycle, but for the last two days I have had such ovary pain, its seems better today but when I go to pee, i can feel each ovary especially my right one which had the 6cm follicle on day 16. So obiviously I am wondering if its possible I ovulated after the bloods, like the last two days or is it just the clomid side effects. My boobs too have been unusually sore, esp the left one. Dr said to call for a provera script and to up clomid to 100mg if AF is not here by cd38...

Should I get my hopes up, please be honest...

:hugs:

I think there is always a possibility, but I an not sure of the side effects of clomid

sorry ladies but whats a bfp??? Im new to all this TTC stuff & i dont understand most of the words im seeing on here :( lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->