Any BFP Virgins? (TTC#1)

sorry ladies but whats a bfp??? Im new to all this TTC stuff & i dont understand most of the words im seeing on here :( lol

You'll pick them up in no time

Bfp = Big Fat Positive

Hi. Girls, well AF arrived and it going, once again very very light and only lasted two days this time. This month I have promised myself time off, which means no temping, no OPK and no thinking ttc 24/7. I've got my appointment at the infertility clinic in May. Which is only 10 weeks away and will proved answers to the elusive BFP. Time to try and chill.

Hi. Girls, well AF arrived and it going, once again very very light and only lasted two days this time. This month I have promised myself time off, which means no temping, no OPK and no thinking ttc 24/7. I've got my appointment at the infertility clinic in May. Which is only 10 weeks away and will proved answers to the elusive BFP. Time to try and chill.

Good luck relaxing!! I am taking the same approach if the witch comes this month because we are going on vacation for 3 weeks. It's so hard to put it out of my mind. Hope you get some answers.

Afm: CD 13 here still waiting to ovulate, should happen in the next couple days. Having O pain but that doesn't mean much with Clomid as I have it for a while. No peak on my cbfm yet.

Just wanted to post something in here for you girls! There is hope! I was diagnosed with PCOS September 2011. Tried for over a year to conceive with no luck. After an HSG and a procedure to repair my left tube and ovarian drilling in may we still had no luck. I went on metformin 1000mg a day in November. Did this for a while and thought there was no hope as I only had cycles every 2 months and was not falling pregnant.

But, I FINALLY got a BFP!! I am currently around 8 weeks with my first. I know what its like to feel like it will never happen. I thought it all along. BUT 2013 IS OUR YEAR!! And hopefully its everyone elses too. Ill spread my baby luck to everyone! Stay positive and dont stress!

HI HA!
hope this helps, i found it very useful when i first started!

https://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?5331-Acronyms-amp-Abbreviations

sorry ladies but whats a bfp??? Im new to all this TTC stuff & i dont understand most of the words im seeing on here :( lol

Bfp = Big Fat Positive

ohh haha i feel stupid now.
i browse through the threads not having a clue.. im guna be useless ttc :/ lol

Well the :witch: got me this weekend :cry: but I see the FS on Wednesday at which point the nurse at his office said they will get me on Clomid, I have not been diagnosed with anything yet so i am not sure if this means there is something or maybe there is nothing, and that's why they are trying clomid, the nurse did tell me DH had a low sperm count and low motility, but i am not sure if it is because he missed the cup abit, so only about half the sample went into the cup. could that have affected it? should i mention it to the FS?

HI HA!
hope this helps, i found it very useful when i first started!

https://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?5331-Acronyms-amp-Abbreviations

Bfp = Big Fat Positive

ohh haha i feel stupid now.
i browse through the threads not having a clue.. im guna be useless ttc :/ lol

Fab, Thankyou :thumbup::hugs:

Hey ladies!! Well I'm a BFP virgin AND a testing virgin too! :(

I've never never never taken any pregnancy test, because AF has never been late for me :growlmad: (8 monthS NTNP)

Hey ladies!! Well I'm a BFP virgin AND a testing virgin too! :(

I've never never never taken any pregnancy test, because AF has never been late for me :growlmad: (8 monthS NTNP)

Welcome! good luck on getting your first :bfp:!

Hi Ladies! I am also a :bfp: virgin! I have seen so many :bfn: that I dread taking a pregnancy test! My DH and I have been TTC # 1 for 2+ years! This is my 3rd cycle with Clomid and we are trying to remain optimistic and hopeful! After this cycle, we start talking about IUIs with the Dr. Here's hoping that we all get good news in 2013!

:dust:

Hi Ladies! I am also a :bfp: virgin! I have seen so many :bfn: that I dread taking a pregnancy test! My DH and I have been TTC # 1 for 2+ years! This is my 3rd cycle with Clomid and we are trying to remain optimistic and hopeful! After this cycle, we start talking about IUIs with the Dr. Here's hoping that we all get good news in 2013!

welcome Shea! I am on my second cycle of clomid, 50mg did not work for me, got af today! Hoping the 100mg will do the trick! Good luck to you :hugs:

welcome Shea! I am on my second cycle of clomid, 50mg did not work for me, got af today! Hoping the 100mg will do the trick! Good luck to you :hugs:

Hi Ibelieveitwil! 50 mg didn't do anything for me either. This cycle was for 100 mg and I could definitely feel it! I had O pains with my right ovary which almost never happens! I hope that the 100 mg will work for you!! Best wishes!!:hugs:

Well it looks like I will be waiting at least 3 more months as a BFP virgin :cry:, went to FS last night only to find out my local health unit made a mistake and didn't give me the second half of my Rubella (German measles) shot as a kid, which means I am not immune to contracting Rubella, so I had to go get the shot today but the conditions of getting the shot was that I cannot get pregnant for 84 days(12 weeks) basically if i didn't get the shot I was risking very serious health concerns for my baby or miscarriage or stillbirth if I contracted Rubella during pregnancy, so obviously i am not going to risk any of that with a preventable disease! so Good Luck Ladies and sending lots of :dust: your way!

Well it looks like I will be waiting at least 3 more months as a BFP virgin :cry:, went to FS last night only to find out my local health unit made a mistake and didn't give me the second half of my Rubella (German measles) shot as a kid, which means I am not immune to contracting Rubella, so I had to go get the shot today but the conditions of getting the shot was that I cannot get pregnant for 84 days(12 weeks) basically if i didn't get the shot I was risking very serious health concerns for my baby or miscarriage or stillbirth if I contracted Rubella during pregnancy, so obviously i am not going to risk any of that with a preventable disease! so Good Luck Ladies and sending lots of :dust: your way!

Sorry Lilmonkey, these set backs are devastating:cry:! every month seems like a lifetime, but before you know it you it will be over and you can start your ttc process. Please stick around and keep us updated on your progress...:hugs:

Thanks for the :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"