Any big adventures before you ttc?

We're going on a road trip round the UK this year, and I wanna go to Ireland again, maybe for St. Paddy's cos I do irish dancing and it'd be fun ^_^ Also wouldn't mind going to Scotland, never been before. Other places I want to visit before we TTC are Canada and Japan, and we wanna go to Canada for our honeymoon, so gotta wait for that one! :) Wouldn't mind going back to the Christmas markets again, maybe just for a weekend. It was incredible :)
So quite a lot I wanna do really :/ haha xx

We're off to Vegas, always wanted to go and it's something we wouldn't want to do with kids so it's kind of a farewell to our selfish, carefree lifestyle:wacko:

We're going to take a mini vacation (just a road trip) and stay in a couple of B&Bs along the way...hoping it will be nice and relaxing before the stresses of TTC :)

Before we TTC OH & I will be...

* getting our first place together!! I think that's a pretty big adventure :lol:
* I'd love to get married, and we want to do that before another baby, but we'll see.
* We both have a few destinations in mind we'd like to get to.. probably only 1 or 2 will happen before another baby, the rest will wait til we're older lol and the kids are older.

We'd both like to go to Scotland as he's still got family there that come over often enough to visit in Canada.. probably won't happen though since the flight is so much
Wouldn't mind going somewhere nice and hot in the Caribbean either! More likely than Scotland as it's far cheaper..
And we're both interested in going to some of Canada's National Parks (Elyse could come).. will defo happen

Before we TTC OH & I will be...

* getting our first place together!! I think that's a pretty big adventure :lol:
* I'd love to get married, and we want to do that before another baby, but we'll see.
* We both have a few destinations in mind we'd like to get to.. probably only 1 or 2 will happen before another baby, the rest will wait til we're older lol and the kids are older.

Ooh Tasha, you're in Hamilton, ON. I'm in London! Hello from not very far away :hi:

Not far at all Baby Love!! Hopefully I'll be seeing you in the Canadian Moms & Moms to Be group over in BnB groups in no time!!

We are going on a road trip around Europe for 2 weeks to celebrate hubbies 25th - we will be ttc or if we were lucky I might be pg by then...but I am pretty excited about it regardless! 2 weeks of driving fun :flower:

Oooh loads of road trips!! :) You guys are so lucky being in Canada, I've ALWAYS wanted to go, and it looks so beautiful :) xx

god i wish i had done half of that stuff!!!!!
me an OH are going to Butlins for his 27th first few days in April an where taking Kaitlyn lol!
We have a place together but hopefully moving to a bigger place soon :)
Its very exciting having a lil one an each day is a new adventure so i dont mind x x

We're going on a big 3-week trip to the USA. We're visiting family and friends and going back to where my DH did his degree year out 14 years ago!

No big travel plans, although I hope we can take a little trip the first month we are TTC to make it more romantic and fun :)

Other plans are to pass the qualifying exam for my degree - that will get a huge pile of stress off of me. And have my husband take some sexy pictures of me before who knows what happens to my body!!! Heehee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->