Any big family mommies/Sept 10th due dates?

Ah its feeling more real today, had my scan yesterday so started telling people, just my mum left out of our close family (telling her after work tonight) then we can just tell anyone we see!! Told the kids yesterday and they are so excited! They all want the baby in their room!
I have a boy, 10, girl, 8, and a boy 4. So a girl next would complete my sequence! But I don't mind either way.

Your lo's are the same age as mine :thumbup:

We are due with baby #6 on 9/9 and my oldest turns 12 on 9/10! Everyone is super excited.

I would love twins too. I've always wanted them. My 8yo and I have been praying for twins for a good six months now. We'll see.

We'll only be having one scan, hopefully around 15/16 weeks, but maybe later. Not sure just yet.

I'm expecting baby number 5 September 21st/24th depending on how you measure. Yet to have a dating scan! I can usually find the heartbeat on my Doppler by now but I can't seem to find it this time, so I've not go high hopes. I miscarried on the 15th December. Or so I thought I did as I has a BFP two days before (13th) xx

When do you get a scan? Here we see a Dr every month or 6 weeks and we have a scan every time. Plus the special scans at 12/13 weeks and then again at 20weeks. by the end of the pregnancy when we see dr every 2 weeks, and then every week and after due date sometimes every couple of days we get scan every time! I find it so crazy that you ladies have to wait so long for your scan :wacko:

I've got to wait until the 9th march for the 12 week scan. i usually would've had a scan by now, but i haven't had any bleeding etc, so i have to wait. the NHS are tight with the scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->