any body else expecting number 3?

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of post for 1st and 2nd time mums, any body on here expecting number 3 and want to buddy up.

i'm about 9-10 weeks ish

I'm expecting #3!

I'm 10 weeks and 2 days so we are pretty close ;)

I'm having no. 3 and most likely my last, I have two little boys 3.5 and nearly 1.5, my dates are a bit hazy but I'm around 8 weeks I think.

I am expecting number 3 as well! I have 8 yr old son and 15 month year old son. I have no clue when I am due. I don't get to go to the doctors until May 11th they couldn't squeeze me in but I feel further along. Maybe you all can help me out. 8 dpo I tested positive right away dark line at 9 pm. Then in the morning I was so tired I missed the stick with pee so I stuck it in the toilet and came up right away crazy. I took them ept week estimator the first one said 1 to 2 and then next morning it said 3 Plus. I am so confused LOL. Just happy but I am guessing I am 5 to 9 weeks. I have been exhausted and real bad nausea. Would love some input!!

i'm expecting number 3. i'm 11 weeks tomorrow according to doctor, but I think it's more 10 weeks 3 days as have longer cycles.

Hi! Congratulations ladies! I am currently having #3 as well! My daughter is 22 months old. We lost our son but this will be my third baby!! I'm currently 10weeks 4days. Though my ultrasound GA today said 12weeks 5days so very confusing! But drs going with 10weeks 4days edd nov 12 :)

Does anyone have any gender preferences? I know healthy is most important! We are hoping for another girl but would be thrilled with a boy just as much.

How is everyone feeling? I've been having symptoms of nausea hoping it subsides soon!

Hi! I would say my symptoms started around 6 weeks I know everyone is different though! Exhaustion hit at 5 weeks though! Congratulations! That is crazy your test turned positive with the toilet water! Your hcg must be doubling fast. If your established maybe your dr can order up some bloodwork for hcg test to see how far along you could be? I know a family dr can order blood work for that test as well.

I am expecting number 3 as well! I have 8 yr old son and 15 month year old son. I have no clue when I am due. I don't get to go to the doctors until May 11th they couldn't squeeze me in but I feel further along. Maybe you all can help me out. 8 dpo I tested positive right away dark line at 9 pm. Then in the morning I was so tired I missed the stick with pee so I stuck it in the toilet and came up right away crazy. I took them ept week estimator the first one said 1 to 2 and then next morning it said 3 Plus. I am so confused LOL. Just happy but I am guessing I am 5 to 9 weeks. I have been exhausted and real bad nausea. Would love some input!!

I'm expecting #3 also. Baby #1 is 5, and baby #2 is 3... I'm 13+2 weeks xx

Hope your all keeping well! I'm exhausted today. Managed to go to work on my day off

This will be my 4th. My son is 8, my daughter is 13 months and I had a 2nd trimester loss over Christmas. So this rainbow is due the day after I gave birth. But I think after this my body will need a break from being pregnant so many times in a row!

Hi!

Im also expecting number 3 and still in shock!
Im around 4-5 weeks, had a scan today just to check all was ok after a bleed and another scan again in 2 weeks hopefully to confirm all is well and how far along i actually am!

No symptoms yet apart from i could sleep for a week :dohh:

Congratulations to you all ladies :flower:

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: I am sure this is your rainbow baby. How does your son like being an older brother? Is he over protective of his baby sister? Congratulations on this pregnancy!! How are you feeling?

This will be my 4th. My son is 8, my daughter is 13 months and I had a 2nd trimester loss over Christmas. So this rainbow is due the day after I gave birth. But I think after this my body will need a break from being pregnant so many times in a row!

No not going to tell them until after 12 weeks scan. If I end up having the scan before their birthday I wonder when to tell them, I hit 12 weeks on the week of their birthday. Cannot decided if they would see it as attention being taken away from them as would tell all the family after telling them or wether they would just be to excited to be bothered no matter when I tell them!

I'm expecting number 3, complete surprise and it's only just starting to sink in a week after finding out. My DS is 2.5 and my DD is 7 months! My ticker is 5+6 going by my lmp, but I think it'll be nearer 5 weeks due to slightly longer cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->