Any body from Plymouth UK or near??...

pinkbubbles

mummy of 1 ttc#2
Reaction score
looking for some buddies from Plymouth or the surrounding area...my name is Enya im 23 and this is my 4th month TTC no2 xxx

looking for some buddies from Plymouth or the surrounding area...my name is Enya im 23 and this is my 4th month TTC no2 xxx

Hiya Hun,

I'm from Plymouth, waiting to have 3rd cycle of IUI as I miscarried on my 2nd.

Nice to meet you :)

xx

I'm not too far from you, Truro, Cornwall. I'm ttc no.1, 2nd cycle :)

I'm Salisbury, UK so in the south but a bit of a way from Plymouth still x

I'm cullompton near Exeter :) x

Hay there ladies...hoping this thread is still open...in a pickle here....
The,ladies in Plymouth-question is you please :)

I'm trying to find out about the iui in Plymouth (derriford-fertility suit)
How do they let you pay for the iui and treatments...?
We will get the tests for free but I have no idea how they prefer a couple to pay for the iui and meds....
Ladies how did you do it.?

Sorry I'm not to clear on the whole subject lol..l
Really would love a reply ladies.:flower:

NAtalie xxx

Heya ladies....so are you with the fertility suite in Plymouth (derriford)

Turns out I won't be starting SOIUI till around June/July now.

Good,luck to you both babydust to you :dust:

Natalie xxx

Hi Ladies

Can I join u all ? I am 26 from Bristol. This is my first month actively ttc and first month using opk's . I have had a mmc in 2012 and am longing to be a mummy.

AF is due tomorrow, so I will keep u all posted. OPK tests stressed me out this month, so I'm going to try charting and temping , has anyone done/doing that? any advice would be great

wishing u all lots of :bfp: and :dust:

xxx

Hi Ladies

Can I join u all ? I am 26 from Bristol. This is my first month actively ttc and first month using opk's . I have had a mmc in 2012 and am longing to be a mummy.

AF is due tomorrow, so I will keep u all posted. OPK tests stressed me out this month, so I'm going to try charting and temping , has anyone done/doing that? any advice would be great

xxx
Hello petals.:flower:

I'm SO sorry about your MC big hugs to you :hugs:

So your starting temping this cycle....I temp and I enjoy it too...it taks a few cycles to get used to it and learn your body's pattern but it's very intresting....

So basically with temping you temp same time every morning when you wake...(if you can)
Put your info into your preferred cycle app ( I use FERTILITY FRIEND)
And then when you ovulate you should see a clear temperature shift...by at least 1 10th ...you should have at least three higher temps before you can confirm ovulation...

It all sounds daunting and confusing but if you want me to I can talk you through as you go....
If you want to ask anything ask away my dear.:thumbup:

Are you planning to use opks aswell?....as much info as you can get with charting is ideal.:thumbup:

I'm wishing you lots of luck Hun and hopfull you won't be on the ttc rollercoaster for long ...:dust: to you.:flower:

Natalie....

Hi Ladies

xxx

So your starting temping this cycle....I temp and I enjoy it too...it taks a few cycles to get used to it and learn your body's pattern but it's very intresting....

So basically with temping you temp same time every morning when you wake...(if you can)
And then when you ovulate you should see a clear temperature shift...by at least 1 10th ...you should have at least three higher temps before you can confirm ovulation...

It all sounds daunting and confusing but if you want me to I can talk you through as you go....

Are you planning to use opks aswell?....as much info as you can get with charting is ideal.:thumbup:

I'm wishing you lots of luck Hun and hopfull you won't be on the ttc rollercoaster for long ...:dust: to you.:flower:

Natalie....

Thanks Natalie :hugs: It does sound so daunting! I am going to use my opk's again i think, although they did stress me out so much this month. I tested a few times a day and got my positive on CD16 on a dip test and CB smiley , then i continued to test (only with dip tests) and i'm sure i still had a positive until CD18 and i saw EWCM on the CD18- Only because i investigated :blush: (sorry if it's tmi) but i am sure i O on CD18/19 because of pain/cramps etc. So now i'm wondering if I did O on CD18? which if I did and I come on tomorrow, my LP is 11. So now i'm thinking about taking b6. :nope: All so upsetting and confusing! why can't it be easy! :yellow: :blue: :pink:

I am going to play around tonight after work with fertility friend, because I guess if :witch: shows tomorrow i start temping then ? Sounds like a silly q, but do i temp orally and for how long? say a min ? :dohh:

:help:

Sorry for asking so many questions!

How far into your cycle are you ? :dust: back to u honey

Peta xxxx

sorry was supposed to say i'm sure i O on CD16/17 bcus of cramps etc. Although i never really have seen or experienced EWCM before, i think its because i was looking for it , i found it

x

Hi Ladies

xxx

Natalie....

Thanks Natalie :hugs: It does sound so daunting! I am going to use my opk's again i think, although they did stress me out so much this month. I tested a few times a day and got my positive on CD16 on a dip test and CB smiley , then i continued to test (only with dip tests) and i'm sure i still had a positive until CD18 and i saw EWCM on the CD18- Only because i investigated :blush: (sorry if it's tmi) but i am sure i O on CD18/19 because of pain/cramps etc. So now i'm wondering if I did O on CD18? which if I did and I come on tomorrow, my LP is 11. So now i'm thinking about taking b6. :nope: All so upsetting and confusing! why can't it be easy! :yellow: :blue: :pink:

I am going to play around tonight after work with fertility friend, because I guess if :witch: shows tomorrow i start temping then ? Sounds like a silly q, but do i temp orally and for how long? say a min ? :dohh:

:help:

Sorry for asking so many questions!

How far into your cycle are you ? :dust: back to u honey

Peta xxxx

Hiya love...yeah it sounds like you did indeed o on cd16/17....I usually get a few o,pains too when I ovulate....it sux but it necessary lol...

Yep I would say have a play with FF and see if you like it later tonight and cd1 is ideal day to start temping....

Temping orally is good but however I have read that some say that's it's not as highly accurate as vaginally.(my method)
Altho...it's only a smidgen out so I would say if thatsnhowmyou want to do it why not.:thumbup:
Ok so does your thermometer have a beeper when it's done?....if not I would pop it in for 90seconds ...oh and keep a pen handy too as soooo many times I have forgot what the number was bahahahaha...
Another tip too....you need a block sleep of atleast 4hrs to get a fairly accurate temp too.alcohol can raise your temps the next day too...and stress can make temps erratic.

A lot to take in I'm sure....but feel free to ask anything:flower:

It's great that you opk a few times a day....it's sooo easy to miss your LH surge...almost a victim of that myself at one time...even when I opk three times a day.:thumbup:

The bigestpeicenof advice if will offer here Hun is don't let ttc do your head in...it's so easy to get caught up and by the end of the cycle you end like me -crazy lady hahahahaha....
I'm a poas addict too so I don't help myself at all...lol...
I actually find the fertile phase more exiting now...the tww is HARD ....

Afm...I'm now cd3 ...should ovulate in a around 10 days or so...I hope lol:haha:
I start robitssun ( for cm) on teusday....you could give that a try if you were worried about Ewcm...I too hardly ever get it.:thumbup:

Lol I don't want to bombard you with info love so I'll leave it there for now :haha:
But really you can ask me anything you like.:thumbup::flower:

Natalie xxx

P.s ...b6 is excellent for lengthening your lp :thumbup: ....might wanna check out the b complex too bc you have to balance the vitamin.:thumbup: :)

Hee he my spelling is horrendous...may wanna refresh that page...lol :haha:

Thank you so much Natalie! I think you might become my favourite friend! :haha: :hugs:

I think I will do it vaginally to be honest, everything else seems to be investigated that way so why the hell not lol :haha:

I think I will find it hard to decipher when I O. Would it be the 3 days the temp rises?
I know I was panicking, but I think I started testing wayyyyyyy to early!! And because I was testing wayyyyyy to early I ran out of cb ones! lol, thankfully the last cb i had showed a smile. Although what i did find strange was the dip test showed a positive 11am and my smile didnt show till 7 pm on CD16.

What does robitssun do ? When u say i need to balance it out how do u mean? sorrryyy such a ttc virgin! :dohh: :help:

How old r u if u dont mind me asking ? and u have a little :angel: already ?

Also how do u put all that lovely coloured text at the bottom so it shows on ur profile ?

Thanks Natalie
:kiss: :hug: :flower:

xx

Hello ladies, my name is Lorraine, 23 and from Plymouth. I have been part of Ocean Suite at Derriford for a year now. I have only ever done clomid in which I was successful in conceiving, however it wasn't meant to be and I miscarried in September last year. I am currently getting my cycles back to normal and losing a lot of weight so that I can be ready to return to ocean suite for scans following my next lot of clomid.

I am in the 2WW at the moment on a natural cycle.

There is a Facebook page that's friend and I have started for Ocean Suite so that we can all share. There have been a lot of success!!

Hope this helps and I'd love to make friends. Feel very alone in the TTC journey.

Xxx

Thank you so much Natalie! I think you might become my favourite friend! :haha: :hugs:

I think I will do it vaginally to be honest, everything else seems to be investigated that way so why the hell not lol :haha:

I think I will find it hard to decipher when I O. Would it be the 3 days the temp rises?
I know I was panicking, but I think I started testing wayyyyyyy to early!! And because I was testing wayyyyyy to early I ran out of cb ones! lol, thankfully the last cb i had showed a smile. Although what i did find strange was the dip test showed a positive 11am and my smile didnt show till 7 pm on CD16.

What does robitssun do ? When u say i need to balance it out how do u mean? sorrryyy such a ttc virgin! :dohh: :help:

How old r u if u dont mind me asking ? and u have a little :angel: already ?

Also how do u put all that lovely coloured text at the bottom so it shows on ur profile ?

Thanks Natalie
:kiss: :hug: :flower:

xx

Thankyou petals...:flower:

Ok so the colour text ...you click on quick links above the top of the thread...and select edit signature...it will take you too your signature so you can create one....to get the tickers in there you have to visit a ticker site...I use https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/www.countdowntopregnacy.com....you create your ticker copy the bb code and paste it into your sigi...

Yes yes I have a lil boy ,..he took 7yrs...geeees eh lol...he's almost 3 now...time flys by sooo fast...
We started trying gain when he was 6mnths old in the fear it would take another 7yrs again...we did fall pg again pretty soon but I lost it at 10 wks on New Year's Eve last year.suffice to say 2013 was a pretty bad year for us.
But in with 2014 :happydance:...
Oh almost for got to answer your question on my age...lol...I just turned 33....:nope: still getting used to that he hee...:thumbup:

If you want petals...if you can find a way of getting your chart (when you start it )into your sigi I can help you with helping to understand it all...ff "should" take care of the o day and adjusting the coverline for you...:thumbup:
But if not I will try my best to "train you up " lol so to say lol hahaha...
You'll be an expert in temping in no time I'm sure of it.:thumbup::flower:

Oh and the good thing about signing up to ff is they email you a quick lessons course too...:thumbup:
Again if it dosent help (bc it is a lot to take in ) I will help ok :)

Natalie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->