Any body from Plymouth UK or near??...

Nat - yeah I gathered it'd be bleeding again due to the bleed in the sac but it was so orange lol!! I get loads of cm now that I'm expecting it lol.

Make sure you both arm yourself with questions when you go. Ask for an approximate time span for progression, how often will you go up there etc. also I will tell you now, a lot of appointments are during working hours. Mike has never been to one appointment with me at ocean mainly due to the times and his workplace. My workplace is more flexible as long as I covered my shifts.

I was told that if clomid didn't work I would have iui. Never got told about soiui but the staff up there seem to be great believers of "crossing that bridge when we come to it" as they always shot down my queries of what is iui and all about it. They wanted me to concentrate on my HSG and clomid.

If you mean clinic as ocean... I think you get discharged as soon as you've had your 7 week scan with them. My friend did. It all goes onto the community midwife after that. I actually never told ocean that I'm pregnant. I was supposed to ring them when af came, however they kept telling me to lose weight (without seeing me) when I kept trying to say I had lost a lot already. They ignored that so I got put off by that attitude. They haven't contacted me to see where I'm at or if I'm ok. They may already know because I been to EPU 3 times already. So technically I've not been discharged but they're not interested it seems. However another friend of mine mc at same time as me and got bfp again at same time as me. She rang ocean to notify them but they couldn't find her name. Eventually it got found that because she mc they discharged her!!! :-o I rang 2 months after my mc and they knew who I was, same 2 months after that so I dunno :-/ lol

Jaybean - working on a Sunday!! Lethal lol... I used to but got my own way! Opks are different for each lady depending on her hormones. Last year I hadn't used them prior to taking clomid but on my first round I used cheapie a from eBay and they worked amazingly well. On the second round I used boots own opk along with the cheapies and again worked so well.. I suppose that's where price and quality comes in! During my miscarriage cycle I used opk in the hope I would fall pregnant again but I had random surges that I couldn't fully trust in. I left it. Then in December I had a natural period so I used it then but it didn't really show a strong ovulation. So I put it off till next cycle.
January I used them again but they started to get dark then faint again. No definite positive. I went by my temps and cervical position in January's cycle. It worked out well as got bfp.

It definitely put my trust off the opks. The boots one would've been more accurate but they were more expensive so I refrained from using them lol!! I really wanted a clearblue fertility monitor but the prices!! Then you gotta buy the sticks for them :-o

On eBay I typed in fertility opks 100 pack. It's a uk supplier (a lot of crap ones come from Hong Kong) and they are white and pink packets. Usually you get 5 free pregnancy strip tests with it too. I've found them to be the most reliable cheapies. It's about £4.50 or somewhere along the lines.

Do you temp as well? I found this incredibly helpful and by using an app called fertility friend it told me when I ovulated and I could add little notes like when I had sex, discharge consistency etc.

Have a good day ladies xx

Hi ladies. Working on a Sunday is pretty brutal! Luckily I only do 1 weekend in 4 at the moment. I'm senior response for a care company, so my hours can be all over the place. Working again this afternoon til 10. Can't complain though as its bank holiday pay...

I will hit up ebay in a min and see if I can find them.
I'm using fertility friend too. It's such a good app! Last month I didn't start chart til a couple of weeks into my cycle but have fully charted this month. Im now 10dpo so expecting to know either way by Saturday.
How far along are you now Scorpioloz? Congratulations!
Where are you in your cycle nat?
Xx

I will be 11 weeks tomorrow. I've had a few ups and downs with this one, plenty of hospital visits lol.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you this weekend. Xx

Sending tons of sticky bean vibes your way hun! Xx

Heya girls.....

Cd10 here.
Opks are still negative but it should be very soon bc the cm is very slippery and we bding every other day for now.
I hope I see a darker line tonight.:thumbup:

Lorraine Yaye almost there to 2nd tri...just days to go now Hun.:happydance: like 9 days and your 2nd tri.:)

Jaybean watch them opks ok...they will give you two lines all the time it's when the test line is the same or darker than the control line that you have a possy.:thumbup:
Good luck love,:)

Natalie xxx

Keeping fingers crossed for you nat. Hopefully you get a strong surge. Keep bding!

Had midwife this evening. Very nice lady, informative etc. tried to find heartbeat on her doppler but she couldn't find anything so possibly the little one is hiding away behind my pubic bone. Hoping so anyway. Just gotta wait for my scan referral in the post now. I want to know whennnnnn!!! Then I can definitely know baby is alive.

Jay hope you are ok there too. Keep me updated xx

Awwwwwwwwwwww hiya Lorraine....l

Im so sorry I haven't been on for a while.

I love seeing your ticker....Yaye happy lemon weeks.:) :happydance: wow 2nd tri already :) :flower:

So how are you feeling? Good I hopes :)

Afm.....I'm 14 dpo...well and truley out for this cycle ....but we have our apt on the tenth .....Yaye....yipppppeeeee. :) :wohoo:
Can't wait to finally get this show on the road...:)

Jay bean?......how are you dear?....how's your cycle coming along there petal?

Hope you are both well....
I'm waiting for af...which should be Tuesday...

Let us know how you are Lorraine?...how did you scan go?
Awww not long and you get to find out boy or girl ...:)
Did you want to know ? :)

Natalie xxx

Well hello!! 14 dpo does not mean you're out... Remember I said my first pregnancy I didn't get a bfp till gone 15dpo! I even had multiple bfn up to 14dpo.

Yes second trimester and it doesn't get any easier. I've had countless bleeds including this morning and I know I shouldn't have done but I checked the cervix and it's dilated :-/ so worried so waiting for doctor to open after speaking with triage. If nothing then I'm going to A&E again.

I did have a scan 3 weeks ago, all fine. Very wriggly child! No we won't be finding out the sex. We have midwife next tues and 20 week scan in July.

I thought that once I saw the scan I wouldn't worry anymore but since all these complications, it makes it worse :-( I'm at wits end.

I'm so pleased you have your appointment! You've both been waiting a long time! Do let me know how it goes xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->