Any body have there scan next week (20/1) UPDATE Page 3

ChristiansMum

Mummy of 3 and 1 angel
Reaction score
We have ours next Monday and I am so nervous but also excited to see our new little baby :happydance:

I am dreading drinking all the water before though as with DD I nearly had an accident in the waiting room as they were running late :dohh:

Anybody else have there scan next week and how are you feeling about it?

Also I dont think I am as far gone as they think. I told my midwife that my periods have been irregular since DD so she guessed how far along I am :dohh:

Emma x

Yes I have mine next week (22nd January) where I will be bang on 12 weeks :) I am so excited I can barely wait :)

Hiya.. I have my nuchal next Tuesday.. Cant wait to see bubs again x

Mine is on the 22nd, I'm super nervous!!! Don't even know what to go in expecting of it. I just don't want to lose this baby too :( I almost don't want to get a scan because I'm afraid of the results.

Mines on the 23rd.
in positive i lied about my Dates as im unsure and because i tested early i had to say to OH the witch was late even though im completely unsure hehe

This will be my first scan with this baby and I can't wait to see him/her :) I think the next 7days are going to drag ... Trying to keep busy by planning my sons 5th birthday party xx

Mines on the 23rd.
in positive i lied about my Dates as im unsure and because i tested early i had to say to OH the witch was late even though im completely unsure hehe

Yeh well because my periods were irregular one day I thought 'haven't had a period in a while best test' and to out suprise I got a BFP the only period dates I remember was in august and that was only because the witch came while we was on holiday!xx

My 12 week scan is on Jan 23.

I'm excited but terrified.

I've heard too many stories of empty sacs and baby's whose heart never started beating, etc., being discovered at a first ultra sound.

Please let it be a healthy fetus!

My 12 week scan is on Jan 23.

I'm excited but terrified.

I've heard too many stories of empty sacs and baby's whose heart never started beating, etc., being discovered at a first ultra sound.

Please let it be a healthy fetus!

That's exactly how I feel but I'm also excited xx

No, but I wish. My first appointment is next week but not for a scan. My OB won't see me for my first prenatal visit until I am 6 weeks. Hopefully I can get a scan soon after that.

January 22 is my first scan. I will be 7 weeks. In my last pregnancy I had my first scan at 6 weeks, but they found I had a blighted ovum. Of course I'm worried about that happening again, but I feel better about this pregnancy.

This will be my first scan with this baby and I can't wait to see him/her :) I think the next 7days are going to drag ... Trying to keep busy by planning my sons 5th birthday party xx

Its amazing,.. This is my 4th baby and its still as magical as the 1st time :flower: A week will fly past xx

Its amazing,.. This is my 4th baby and its still as magical as the 1st time :flower: A week will fly past xx

This is my 4th pregnancy but 3rd baby. I agree every time you have a scan it's as amazing as when I was pregnant with my DS. Just going to keep myself busy so it flies by xx

How we doing ladies?

That week went so quick! 2 more days until scan day for me.

Cant wait to see all the pics this week :kiss: xx

Arrrgggghhhh I'm so nervous! All the excitement has turned into nerves! Going to do my housework today and get DS ready to stay at my mums tonight cause she is taking him school and get DDs clothes ready for the morning. Just trying to keep myself busy today. How's everyone else feeling? I can't believe how fast that week went xx

Nervous too! I've just listened to heartbeat but I'm still worried x

Good luck to all with scans today :happydance: Looking forward to seeing your pics xx

Good luck yo the ladies that have scans today.

omg Thursdays nearly here. This time Thursday i will be seeing baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->