Any body have there scan next week (20/1) UPDATE Page 3

Here is my little baby! Measuring 11+5 so my new EDD is 6th august. I'm so happy xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 10
I have my scan on the 3rd of feb when i will be 13+1. also very nervous even though its my 5th pregnancy (third baby). It is such a long time to wait to know if everything is how it should be. If i were you i would phone the scanning department and check if you need to have a full bladder or not. on my letter, it says i do NOT need to have a full bladder. thank god. coz there is nothing worse than feeling sick, bursting for a wee when your really nervous and have someone push on your bladder. it makes the scan hard to enjoy when it should be a happy time! If they say you do, i would just try to drink a bit but not make yourself bursting. Although this depends whether there are delays in the waiting room. It's happened to me before and i was nearly sick because i needed to wee so much! good luck!

just realised you have already been! congratulations! was your date what you expected or different?

I have my scan on the 3rd of feb when i will be 13+1. also very nervous even though its my 5th pregnancy (third baby). It is such a long time to wait to know if everything is how it should be. If i were you i would phone the scanning department and check if you need to have a full bladder or not. on my letter, it says i do NOT need to have a full bladder. thank god. coz there is nothing worse than feeling sick, bursting for a wee when your really nervous and have someone push on your bladder. it makes the scan hard to enjoy when it should be a happy time! If they say you do, i would just try to drink a bit but not make yourself bursting. Although this depends whether there are delays in the waiting room. It's happened to me before and i was nearly sick because i needed to wee so much! good luck!

On my letter it said I needed to have a full bladder. But I didnt drink the 2 pints it tell you to I probably had 1 so I went in for my scan and they said that I hadnt drank enough. Had to go sit in the waiting room and drink some more water so made my bladder full and she called me back in to be told 'Oh you have a tilted uterus so it doesn't matter how much you drink because having a full bladder doesn't move it forward in your case' I was like :dohh:

just realised you have already been! congratulations! was your date what you expected or different?

Well my periods were irregular after having DD and I told my midwife this but instead of sending me for a scan to see how far along I was she guessed :dohh: She guessed I would of been 12+4 but I was 11+5 so not too far out really x

Aw lovely scan photo hun!! Congrats x

All done :happydance:

Bubs was doing a head stand the entire time, so the sonographer had to get the best pic they could :lol: Its amazing how much bubs has grown in 2 weeks ..

923410_10153775399375014_896668254_n.jpg

So in love with this little devil already :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"