But f it :-D
Gotta hope
I woke up with,a bump yest, so hoping that's sign things r ok
I actually bought mat clothes today.
I'm planning lots in my head too
Fx things go,well cos I'm attached now :-D

S had feeding clinic review today
He got discharged cos he is,so good :-D
All of them were saying how great he is doing.
Nice to hear.

Hope,all's well with ye Hon xxx
How's hayley? X,

Hi hun! Hows it going? That's wonderful news about S! Im sorry if i asked this already, but are you still doing erythromycin with him? Aww hun thats wonderful. A growing bump is a good sign, :thumbup: you enjoy those mat clothes;) they are so terribly cute :haha:

DD is having a rough time with feeding and constipation right now. She has had a minor cold as well but that was nothing compared to this. I've gone back to using a daily stool softener with her. No results from blood tests. Was expecting a call but haven't got one. Will call later today and check. Weather is really bad here again, another 10 to 12 inches of snow on the ground with more falling as I type. This is on top of, 12 inches of snow last week, and a 2 day soaking rain in between the snow. Flooding is pretty bad. Our ferry to cross the river is down, its not a big deal for us but some people are stranded till the water recedes.

Yeah he is still on erythromycin
It helps with wind a lot
Ans reflux a little so it's worth it I think
S is on stool softener all the time
On 15 ml a day now
He always increases as he grows
Otherwise he struggles again
Its so hard to get a balance some days
He can hve very loose nappies sometimes
Depending on food
But if I reduce softener it messes things up for him
So I don't anymore
S isn't a great drinker since he now loves food
Doesn't help but I don't blame him
He knows too much liquid kills his reflux
We are gone from feeding clinic cos he isn't really choking anymore thank God
And he is eating more variety
One less clinic is nice :-D

We had a teeny bit of snow earlier in week
But it's milder now
Hope ye get freed up soon Xx

Happy 10 weeks Mrs Preggo ;) Hows the bump? Hows S? One less clinic is awesome, WTG S!
The erythromycin sounds like its working. Thats good news! I think Hayley may benefit from it. Shes having a tough time right now. Eating very little solids again and constipated. Still no test results but Monday looks promising. Off to persuade a cranky girly that bedtime is a good thing :haha:

Erythromycin is,def worth a try hon
U can always come off it again if it doesn't suit her
Give it a,few weeks though.
I saw most difference after 3 or 4 weeks.

Hope bedtime went ok :-D Xx

I'm getting nervous again.
Want my scan now but half dreading it too :-D
Not really sick or anything
Lack of symptoms annoying me :-D
U would think I'd be grateful :-D

Some bleeding this eve
Feck sake
Why didn't it happen sooner.
Hope all's well with ye Xx

Oh no! Have you been to the doctor since the bleed? Sometimes its nothing hun, just get checked if you can. :hugs:

Hayleys blood test results and urine test results were all normal. On to genetics March 20th.

Hve a scan tomorrow Xx
Il update then xxx

Glad results r good xxx

I really hope everything goes well. Thinking about ya :hugs:

Scan confirmed
Erpc tomorrow
Doh
Hope all's well with hayley xxx

So sorry sweetie :hugs: Dont let this stop you dear. If you want another little one, take your time, heal, and get back on that horse.

Hayley has a stomach bug today. Vomiting and pooping everywhere, poor girl slept most of the day, and we missed her eye doc appointment today. Had to reschedule for April :wacko:

Thanks hon xxx
Home and all, just tired but fine x
Hope Hayley is feeling better x

Glad you are home :hugs: You poor thing, rest as much as you can. :(

Hayley is doing better, her dad not so much. Hes sick now. :dohh: Men are the biggest wussies when they are sick.

Happy St Patricks Day to my Irish friends! Im not really sure that y'all celebrate it like we do but Ive always loved this day. We get to pinch those that don't wear green, we drink green beer and have parades. Anyone with an Irish accent is a star on this day :haha: I hope everything is ok sweet Irish lady. Thinking of you and your family. Hope S is doing well, and your mum. :hugs:

The flu has come to call on our house. All three of us are in its grips. DD had the vaccine and seems to be doing better than DH and I. She still runs a terrible fever if we dont keep her on anti fever meds. Ugh. This St. Pattys day I may have to opt for a green whiskey just to cut this cough.

Sounds the same as our paddy's day
but no pinching :-D
We all hve viral thing too
So not much celebrating
Today is first day we r starting to feel normal
Normal is very welcome back
Hope ye all feel better soon. Xxx

Thank you sweets. My husband has been admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. Hayley is still fighting it but im a little worried as she is developing a cough. I have been to the clinic, steroids and antibiotics seem to be keeping me out of the hospital, for now. I still have terrible night sweats. This is the worst bug ive seen. Ive lost 14 lbs since it started, my husband has lost 30. He is in bad shape. They have put him off work for at least 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->